AFC Championship: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Who you got?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens looked tired. Steelers looked fresh. Steelers O-line had it goin' on tonight. Steelers win.

:thumb:

The Ravens were very lucky to escape from Nashville with a W. The Titans offense moved the ball on them...and they moved it easily at times.

They Ravens have played an extra game and they had a physical, 4 quarter war against Tennessee. Plus, Pittsburgh is just better.

The Steelers should win.

But, beating a team 3 times is never easy. The Ravens definitely have a shot.

If Pittsburgh doesn't turn the ball over, Baltimore can't beat them. In fact, I'd say the Ravens need at least 3 TO's or a huge special teams play to win this game...

I'll take the Steelers.

27-7

The Ravens were very lucky to escape from Nashville with a W. The Titans offense moved the ball on them...and they moved it easily at times.

They Ravens have played an extra game and they had a physical, 4 quarter war against Tennessee. Plus, Pittsburgh is just better.

The Steelers should win.

If Pittsburgh doesn't turn the ball over, Baltimore can't beat them. In fact, I'd say the Ravens need at least 3 TO's or a huge special teams play to win this game...

I'll take the Steelers.

27-7

Tennessee clearly out played them, but turnovers just killed the Titans. I thought we were going to get to talk about the stomping of the Terrible Towel this week...

Beating a team three times in a season won't be easy but Pittsburgh has what it takes to do the deed. Paker looked very good against San Diego, they are clearly a better team when he's able to carry the load. Both teams have out of this world defensive units, and I'll go with the team with the experienced QB in this matchup. The key for the Steelers will be getting the early lead, I don't see Flacco playing an error free game.

Pittsburgh 23

Baltimore 14

I can't wait for this game!!!!!! I REALLY wish the Ravens would win but I worry about how worn down they are and how fresh Pitt's is. My gut says Pitt's but I'm pulling hard for the Ravens. The one thing I like about Balt is it is soo hard to beat a great team 3 times in one season.

Beating a team three times in a season won't be easy but Pittsburgh has what it takes to do the deed. Paker looked very good against San Diego, they are clearly a better team when he's able to carry the load. Both teams have out of this world defensive units, and I'll go with the team with the experienced QB in this matchup. The key for the Steelers will be getting the early lead, I don't see Flacco playing an error free game.

Pittsburgh 23

Baltimore 14

I am sure that the Steelers will be after the rookie again.

Tennessee clearly out played them, but turnovers just killed the Titans. I thought we were going to get to talk about the stomping of the Terrible Towel this week...

That's football. It's hard to beat a playoff team with a -3 TO margin.

Even with all that though, the Titans should have been able to get that game to OT. They should have never allowed Baltimore's anemic offense to pull off that game-winning drive. A lot of woulda, coulda, shoulda's...unfortunately none of them happened. The Ravens did what they had to to get the win and Tennessee didn't. We'll try it again next season. Hopefully, Albert Haynesworth will get inked and Kerry Collins will return as the starter.

The Steelers should win.

I'll take the Steelers.

27-7

Guess the Ravens are a lock now.:lol:j/k