Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Championship: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Who you got? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Guess the Ravens are a lock now.:lol:j/k

 

Seriously, the way my picks have gone this season, that statement is funny but I'm not sure it's a joke. :lol:

 

But, I'm not sure why Deuce is laughing. Perhaps in his zeal to laugh at me, he overlooked the fact that I just cursed his favorite team...:scared:

 

I did pick the Eagles to win the NFC before the playoffs started...so there's hope. :D

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, the way my picks have gone this season, that statement is funny but I'm not sure it's a joke. :lol:

 

But, I'm not sure why Deuce is laughing. Perhaps in his zeal to laugh at me, he overlooked the fact that I just cursed his favorite team...:scared:

 

I did pick the Eagles to win the NFC before the playoffs started...so there's hope. :D

 

Not a joke. j/k = just kidding.:thumb: Baltimore is the only team I picked that won this weekend.

Not a joke. j/k = just kidding.:thumb: Baltimore is the only team I picked that won this weekend.

 

So far in the playoffs, I've been right on both of Philly's games. I got Arizona over Atlanta in the Wild Card round and I got Pittsburgh over San Diego.

 

So, what is that...4-4? You'd think I hadn't picked a game right...:D

It's just a good thing I don't bet these things. I'd be broke in a weekend.

It's just a good thing I don't bet these things. I'd be broke in a weekend.

 

No way I'd bet on the NFL...I dare say I'd do better using a coin flip to bet on games rather than analyzing it. :irked:

 

Of course, I don't bet on anything. But, if I did...the only things I'd feel confident about betting on?

 

USC and the SEC vs. the Big Ten (in BCS Bowls)

 

Whoever is playing Oklahoma (in BCS Bowls)

Pittsburg looks to be very healthy and rested.

Baltimore had to switch their bye week to week #2 and have now played 17 or 18 straight games.

 

Steelers 24

Ravens 18

Pittsburg looks to be very healthy and rested.

Baltimore had to switch their bye week to week #2 and have now played 17 or 18 straight games.

 

Steelers 24

Ravens 18

 

That is a good point, Pittsburgh has had 2 bye weeks since then.

Steelers win 20-10 and will meet Philly in the Superbowl.

Ravens are talking some serious smack...

Ravens are talking some serious smack...

 

That's surprising...:lol:

 

I HATE Baltimore. I can't emphasize that enough.

 

HATE

Steelers in a blowout. Ravens have no offense. Flacco will lose this game by himself. Steelers 28 Ravens 7.

Edited by spindoc
rule #13

Just found out I will be sitting in section 121 row DD thanks to a very good friend of mine down here at UK. Cant wait to get to Pittsburgh Saturday night and get rowdy with all the other fans! Hopefully it is a great game.

Just found out I will be sitting in section 121 row DD thanks to a very good friend of mine down here at UK. Cant wait to get to Pittsburgh Saturday night and get rowdy with all the other fans! Hopefully it is a great game.

 

You had to rub it in didnt you!:fight: JK, hope you have a blast!:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.