AFC Championship: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Who you got?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Guess the Ravens are a lock now.:lol:j/k

Seriously, the way my picks have gone this season, that statement is funny but I'm not sure it's a joke. :lol:

But, I'm not sure why Deuce is laughing. Perhaps in his zeal to laugh at me, he overlooked the fact that I just cursed his favorite team...:scared:

I did pick the Eagles to win the NFC before the playoffs started...so there's hope. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, the way my picks have gone this season, that statement is funny but I'm not sure it's a joke. :lol:

But, I'm not sure why Deuce is laughing. Perhaps in his zeal to laugh at me, he overlooked the fact that I just cursed his favorite team...:scared:

I did pick the Eagles to win the NFC before the playoffs started...so there's hope. :D

Not a joke. j/k = just kidding.:thumb: Baltimore is the only team I picked that won this weekend.

Not a joke. j/k = just kidding.:thumb: Baltimore is the only team I picked that won this weekend.

So far in the playoffs, I've been right on both of Philly's games. I got Arizona over Atlanta in the Wild Card round and I got Pittsburgh over San Diego.

So, what is that...4-4? You'd think I hadn't picked a game right...:D

It's just a good thing I don't bet these things. I'd be broke in a weekend.

No way I'd bet on the NFL...I dare say I'd do better using a coin flip to bet on games rather than analyzing it. :irked:

Of course, I don't bet on anything. But, if I did...the only things I'd feel confident about betting on?

USC and the SEC vs. the Big Ten (in BCS Bowls)

Whoever is playing Oklahoma (in BCS Bowls)

Pittsburg looks to be very healthy and rested.

Baltimore had to switch their bye week to week #2 and have now played 17 or 18 straight games.

Steelers 24

Ravens 18

That is a good point, Pittsburgh has had 2 bye weeks since then.

Just found out I will be sitting in section 121 row DD thanks to a very good friend of mine down here at UK. Cant wait to get to Pittsburgh Saturday night and get rowdy with all the other fans! Hopefully it is a great game.

You had to rub it in didnt you!:fight: JK, hope you have a blast!:thumb: