AFC Championship: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Who you got?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

....am I the only one who watched the first 2 games? There were no 2 TD spreads. Same guys, same thing, same game plan, no surprises. You can call it what you wish, but frankly, the only way there's much of a difference in score is if one turns it over and the other doesn't. I say that the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game, plain and simple.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Ravens would win but I put a lot of cash on the Steelers straight up. The Ravens are just too banged up and played a brutal game last week that they should have lost by multiple scores. I think Suggs plays but not even close to 100%. The Ravens secondary has been hurt all year and now Rolle is out. That creates a ton of mismatches especially when they have to go nickel. Heap should have a nice game.

The only way I see the Ravens winning is if Ed Reed comes up big and scores (which is very possible) and the Steelers awful punting game kills them with field position. I think the Steelers finally make Flacco have to win it and I don't see it happening.

If you have ever played football you know beating a good team twice is tough much less three times. I just think Pitt is so rested and the Ravens having to use their bye so early is going to finally catch up.

I am picking the Steelers by 6 in another classic defensive battle, something like 13-7, 20-14 or so.

I am not a fan of the Steelers but my favorite NFL team is whoever is playing the Ravens. Between Art Modell moving them from Cleveland and them being Mel Kipers's (espn) favorite team I can honestly say that I despise the Baltimore Ravens.:D

Just wanted to report to my fellow Steelers fans, just got to our hotel here no snow at the moment falling but the atmosphere is great (even quite a few Ravens fans in the hotel), everyone is siked about the game there is def. no better place to be in the world for a football game, ecspecially this one. But were off to the stadium, hopefully I come back a happy camper. GO STEELERS! :dancingpa

Just wanted to report to my fellow Steelers fans, just got to our hotel here no snow at the moment falling but the atmosphere is great (even quite a few Ravens fans in the hotel), everyone is siked about the game there is def. no better place to be in the world for a football game, ecspecially this one. But were off to the stadium, hopefully I come back a happy camper. GO STEELERS! :dancingpa

Im hoping for you, and the rest of the Steeler Nation, that it start snowing black and gold flakes everywhere!