Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Championship: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Who you got? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

....am I the only one who watched the first 2 games? There were no 2 TD spreads. Same guys, same thing, same game plan, no surprises. You can call it what you wish, but frankly, the only way there's much of a difference in score is if one turns it over and the other doesn't. I say that the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game, plain and simple.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the Ravens would win but I put a lot of cash on the Steelers straight up. The Ravens are just too banged up and played a brutal game last week that they should have lost by multiple scores. I think Suggs plays but not even close to 100%. The Ravens secondary has been hurt all year and now Rolle is out. That creates a ton of mismatches especially when they have to go nickel. Heap should have a nice game.

The only way I see the Ravens winning is if Ed Reed comes up big and scores (which is very possible) and the Steelers awful punting game kills them with field position. I think the Steelers finally make Flacco have to win it and I don't see it happening.

If you have ever played football you know beating a good team twice is tough much less three times. I just think Pitt is so rested and the Ravens having to use their bye so early is going to finally catch up.

I am picking the Steelers by 6 in another classic defensive battle, something like 13-7, 20-14 or so.

I am not a fan of the Steelers but my favorite NFL team is whoever is playing the Ravens. Between Art Modell moving them from Cleveland and them being Mel Kipers's (espn) favorite team I can honestly say that I despise the Baltimore Ravens.:D

Just wanted to report to my fellow Steelers fans, just got to our hotel here no snow at the moment falling but the atmosphere is great (even quite a few Ravens fans in the hotel), everyone is siked about the game there is def. no better place to be in the world for a football game, ecspecially this one. But were off to the stadium, hopefully I come back a happy camper. GO STEELERS! :dancingpa

I'm going with the Steelers mainly because Big Ben has been there and done that and will remain calm under the Raven's defnsive pressure. Also, you have a rookie quarterback Joe Flacco tends to get nervous at times.

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Just wanted to report to my fellow Steelers fans, just got to our hotel here no snow at the moment falling but the atmosphere is great (even quite a few Ravens fans in the hotel), everyone is siked about the game there is def. no better place to be in the world for a football game, ecspecially this one. But were off to the stadium, hopefully I come back a happy camper. GO STEELERS! :dancingpa

 

Im hoping for you, and the rest of the Steeler Nation, that it start snowing black and gold flakes everywhere!

Im hoping for you, and the rest of the Steeler Nation, that it start snowing black and gold flakes everywhere!

 

I am so ready for this game to start!!!!:bunny:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.