AFC Championship: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Who you got?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the status of Suggs and others on that D? If they're not 100%, I really like the Steeler's chances. But I've said from the beginning, Baltimore is the team I'd like to face the least. Whomever wins will need the 2 weeks to heal before the big dance.:thumb:

What's the status of Suggs and others on that D? If they're not 100%, I really like the Steeler's chances. But I've said from the beginning, Baltimore is the team I'd like to face the least. Whomever wins will need the 2 weeks to heal before the big dance.:thumb:

I feel the same. I was hoping for Baltimore to physically beat up the Titans but somehow lose in the process. I must admit, that I feel much better about the matchup after watching todays game though.

The Steelers Oline pass blocked pretty well today, which is different from the games I have watched this season...I think T Suggs and friends will get to Big Ben and lay some shots on him. These teams are evenly matched everywhere, with the QB position probably this biggest gap (which I don't think is a huge difference).

I like the Ravens in this one since it is tough to beat a team 3 times in one season...

The Steelers Oline pass blocked pretty well today, which is different from the games I have watched this season...I think T Suggs and friends will get to Big Ben and lay some shots on him. These teams are evenly matched everywhere, with the QB position probably this biggest gap (which I don't think is a huge difference).

I like the Ravens in this one since it is tough to beat a team 3 times in one season...

I usually disagre with this cliche since it is massively overused. But, considering the teams are so evenly matched in many aspects, and the two previous games could have easily went the other way, this is the number one opponent I wanted to avoid!