Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga 89 Tennessee 79 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final from Knoxville in overtime. Zags get back on track with their 2nd win over the Vols this season.

I was hoping UK would end this win streak.

 

Good day never the less, anytime Rotten Flop gets beat.

Georgia loses to Georgia Tech

Kentucky falls to Louisville

UT loses to Gonzaga

LSU loses big to Utah

Alabama loses to Clemson

 

Other than Arkansas, the SEC hasn't looked good OOC the past few days.

Georgia loses to Georgia Tech

Kentucky falls to Louisville

UT loses to Gonzaga

LSU loses big to Utah

Alabama loses to Clemson

 

Other than Arkansas, the SEC hasn't looked good OOC the past few days.

 

Bet the S.E.C teams are glad conference play is starting.

I was hoping UK would end this win streak.

 

Good day never the less, anytime Rotten Flop gets beat.

 

Why is UT Rotten Flop to you? I guess your not happy your beloved Wildcats hasn't beaten the Big Orange in football in 24 years!!

Why is UT Rotten Flop to you? I guess your not happy your beloved Wildcats hasn't beaten the Big Orange in football in 24 years!!

 

Most UK true UK fans have two favorite teams...the Wildcats and whoever is playing Tennessee.

Gonzaga must have really turned it on in the 2nd half. I turned it off at halftime thinking UT would get the win. Needless to say, there was a big grin on my face when I saw this thread! :D

I just can't root for the Vols this year, glad to see the Zags get the win. Hopefully Tyler Smith for UT is going to be ok, I appreciate how hard he plays.

Georgia loses to Georgia Tech

Kentucky falls to Louisville

UT loses to Gonzaga

LSU loses big to Utah

Alabama loses to Clemson

 

Other than Arkansas, the SEC hasn't looked good OOC the past few days.

 

They have been awful.

Why is UT Rotten Flop to you? I guess your not happy your beloved Wildcats hasn't beaten the Big Orange in football in 24 years!!

 

I'm pretty sure you can talk about that on the football thread.

Tennessee plays too wild. Nothing is under control. Bruce Pearl couldn't take the Celtics players and win a NCAA title if he continues to coach like it's summer camp.

 

He's a great recruiter, but a terrible coach. Bruce, get your team under some kind of structured offense and you might start winning big games such as this one.

Most UK true UK fans have two favorite teams...the Wildcats and whoever is playing Tennessee.

 

I thought it was whoever was playing Louisville? Or wait, maybe it was Duke...

I thought it was whoever was playing Louisville? Or wait, maybe it was Duke...

 

Louisville possibly, but UK doesn't play Duke enough for them to be a the "hate" list for me.

JB, we may not have beat TN in football for 24 years, we have done it in Basketball, many, many times, I might add, over the course of that 24 years. (Even last year when they were the best UT team ever put on the floor!)

 

 

ALSO, any time that the Vols lose at anything, it deserves a very large:

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:

I rooted for UT in basketball for the previous 4 years, but hve no compelling reason to do so now.

 

Looks like Arkansas will be the only ranked SEC school next week.

JB, we may not have beat TN in football for 24 years, we have done it in Basketball, many, many times, I might add, over the course of that 24 years. (Even last year when they were the best UT team ever put on the floor!)

 

 

ALSO, any time that the Vols lose at anything, it deserves a very large:

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:

 

 

While I agree with your retort, I just don't see last year's Vols team better than the '77 team with Bernard King and Ernie Grunfeld. No one last year came close to their talent, particularly King's talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.