January 8, 200917 yr As a coach, you paint yourself orange and hang out in the student section and these things are bound to happen.
January 8, 200917 yr If UT doesn't hit the offensive boards as well as they do, they would probably be NIT bound.
January 8, 200917 yr Why is UT Rotten Flop to you? I guess your not happy your beloved Wildcats hasn't beaten the Big Orange in football in 24 years!! Wouldnt that belong in the football forum:thumb:? I'd rather win in basketball than in football anyday of the week. One of the only reason why I watched UT the past 4 years because of playing high school ball with Lofton, havent seen one of their games all year, until next week that is.
January 8, 200917 yr This was a good game til Overtime. Good to Tyler Smith get back in the game and see that he's ok! :thumb:
January 9, 200917 yr Tennessee has some nice athletes but their offense is helter skelter. I thought of LABS' "one trick pony" quote while watching them last night. IMO they were much better with Lofton and his ability to bail them out from the arc.
January 9, 200917 yr While I agree with your retort, I just don't see last year's Vols team better than the '77 team with Bernard King and Ernie Grunfeld. No one last year came close to their talent, particularly King's talent. If not better, comparable. They went further than the '77 team and won more games, plus were ranked #1 in the nation for something like 15 minutes, were they not???:confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.