Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mangini to the Browns

Featured Replies

Mangini agrees to deal to coach Browns

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3817088

Mangini, fired last week by the Jets, agreed to four-year deal, a source close to the situation told ESPN.com's Michael Smith.

 

Mangini is being represented by agent Ron Shapiro, who is Mangini's father-in-law.

 

The 37-year-old Mangini began his NFL career in Cleveland. He started out as a Browns ball boy and was later a public relations intern. He has never forgotten his football roots. When the Jets played the Browns in recent seasons, Mangini bought a catered lunch of Italian food for Cleveland reporters.

I wanted Marty back in Cleveland.

As a Bengal fan I am happy about the hire. It sure beats Cowher going to the Browns.

I think it would be funny if the Browns ended up better than the Jets next year.

I think it would be funny if the Browns ended up better than the Jets next year.

 

Not to me!

 

:madman:

Best of luck to Mangini, I hope he does well in Cleveland because I personally feel like he wsa hosed.

As a Bengal fan I am happy about the hire. It sure beats Cowher going to the Browns.

 

 

I'm with ya on this one. I didn't think he was ready for HC job when the Jets hired him and I still don't believe he's HC material.

Best of luck to Mangini, I hope he does well in Cleveland because I personally feel like he wsa hosed.

 

:thumb:

I feel the same way. But i'm afraid he may have grabbed the first horse running by and made the wrong choice.

Do you think that he would keep Crennell on his staff in any way?

Do you think that he would keep Crennell on his staff in any way?

 

Was going to ask the same question. I think you could see him as defensive cord, or special teams but IMO we'll see him on the satff in some way next year. Didnt they work together in New England?

Hopefully he can take his years at the Jets helm, then get the Browns ship back on the right path.

I like the hire... I'm not a Browns fan :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.