Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt @ UK- Jan. 10

Featured Replies

How do you guys see this one playing out? I see UK winning by 8 since it's at Rupp.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy by 5

I'll take UK by 10, I think they really need to open up with a win in the SEC.

Cats by a half dozen!

 

You have picked the Cats by a half dozen, I don't know about that but I will say the Cats by 6. :D:thumb:

 

U.K. 71

Vandy 65

UK- 77 Vandy- 62 Cats crank up the defense and get a lot of points off turnovers.

This is a game UK should win. Vandy comes in at 11-3. With their losses being against a good Illinois team, a poor Georgia Tech, and Illinois-Chicago. They've beaten no one. Hopefully the Cats are ready though after the emotional loss too UL. This is game they need to win with a trip to Knoxville coming up next Tuesday.

 

UK 72

VAN 63

Ky-81...Vandy-69

Cats go 1-0 in SEC play

You got to win those home games,and I think the Cats will start off in the SEC 1-0 with a win at Rupp. Cats by a dozen and a half.:lol:;)

On a personal note, I hope former CovCath basketball player and Vandy walk on Aaron Noll, gets to dress for this game..... I know a few CovCath Alums who now attend UK who will be rooting on Aaron big time even though they bleed Ky Blue if he got into the game, or would even get on the floor for warm ups.

Watching UK this season got so frustrating for me that I haven't seen much of them since I watched the first 10 minutes of the first half of the Miami game. I won't waste my time on this game either, but I do hope they win.

Cats by 11. I believe they are ready for the SEC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.