Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt @ UK- Jan. 10

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy starting five include 2 freshman & 2 sohomores. I predict UK by 16 pts.

Kentucky fans seem way to arrogant about this one after the beat down Vandy gave them last year.

According to what?

I see Kentucky winning this by 15. I really don't know why, but I truly believe Kentucky will bring the frustration from the tough loss in Louisville and bring it to Vandy. Vandy is a very good team, but I just see the Rupp fans taking stand for the Cats.

According to what?

 

Kentucky by 10-15, Kentucky by 20, Kentucky rolls. Thats what everyone on here and everyone I talk to seems to be saying and Vandy always gives UK problems, not to mention this UK team isn't nearly as good as people want to hope. Kentucky isn't back. If you don't believe me just look up the score of VMI or UNC game.

  • Author
Kentucky by 10-15, Kentucky by 20, Kentucky rolls. Thats what everyone on here and everyone I talk to seems to be saying and Vandy always gives UK problems, not to mention this UK team isn't nearly as good as people want to hope. Kentucky isn't back. If you don't believe me just look up the score of VMI or UNC game.

 

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that UK is "back", but they are having a pretty good season so far. If they wouldn't have lost to VMI early in the season they would be having a great season. I think they'll be tough in the SEC, especially with it being weaker than in years past.

It will be a tough game but UK will win. The margin won't be much but a win by 1 is as good as a win by 20.

Vandy 67

UK 65

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.