January 7, 200917 yr Hopefully Vandy can arrive in Kentucky and play their greatest game ever and come out a double digit winner.
January 7, 200917 yr Kentucky fans seem way to arrogant about this one after the beat down Vandy gave them last year.
January 7, 200917 yr Kentucky fans seem way to arrogant about this one after the beat down Vandy gave them last year. Kentucky beat Vandy at home last year as well :thumb:.
January 7, 200917 yr Kentucky fans seem way to arrogant about this one after the beat down Vandy gave them last year. What does that have to do with the price of beans?
January 7, 200917 yr Kentucky fans seem way to arrogant about this one after the beat down Vandy gave them last year. Two different teams on both sides.
January 7, 200917 yr Kentucky fans seem way to arrogant about this one after the beat down Vandy gave them last year. :confused: What is arrogant about the fans picking who they think will win? Looks to me like it is just opinion's on an opinion thread/poll and no arrogance or bashing.
January 7, 200917 yr I hope Gillispie runs it up as much as possible... if possible. I just want to win.
January 7, 200917 yr I would love to see us come out and do what they did to us last year! Will it happen probably not but I forsee a 10-15 point W for the Cats. Hope this isnt a let down game..
January 8, 200917 yr I see the Cats by 12 at home 77-65. I will be attending this game and want to see the Cats start out on the right foot in SEC play.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.