Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. Scott County (01/09)

Who wins? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mason County
      26%
      27
    • Scott County
      73%
      74

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I wish I could see this game. I would give Scott County a signficant edge at home. Scott County 75 - 60.

You can listen to the game at http://www.scottcountystats.com

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Mason - represent the 10th well!

That's not true. He has a sprained foot.

 

Sorry..I knew it was something like that.

I have a feeling this will be closer than most people think.

For whatever reason, Scott County has had Mason County's number the last several times they have met. I think the last time Mason County won was in the 2004 Sweet 16.

Does anyone on here have any stats from either team. Points per game, leading scorer/rebounder. I was doing some research and can't find much on Mason County. Coach O'Hern hasn't posted anything on the website. If you have any help for me please pm me. Thanks in advance.

For Mason County:

 

Leading scorer - Russ Middleton, 17.2

Leading rebounder - Phil Barner, 6.3

Leading FG% - Keith Downing and Phil Barner, 48.4%

Leading FT% - Treg Setty, 70%

Leading 3-pt% - Jordan Gilbert, 33.3%

 

And just a personal observation - Neal Pawsat is leading in hustle plays.

Scott County by 10 at home, but could be closer than people think

Scott County by 20:scared:

For whatever reason, Scott County has had Mason County's number the last several times they have met. I think the last time Mason County won was in the 2004 Sweet 16.

 

Scott County has almost dominated this series. Hicks has never lost to a Mason Co. team that was not led by Chris Lofton. I believe he has only lost three games to Mason Co in a series that has been going on for at least 10 years.

For Mason County:

 

Leading scorer - Russ Middleton, 17.2

Leading rebounder - Phil Barner, 6.3

Leading FG% - Keith Downing and Phil Barner, 48.4%

Leading FT% - Treg Setty, 70%

Leading 3-pt% - Jordan Gilbert, 33.3%

 

And just a personal observation - Neal Pawsat is leading in hustle plays.

Where is Hamm? Is he not playing?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.