Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. Scott County (01/09)

Who wins? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mason County
      26%
      27
    • Scott County
      73%
      74

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Would love to see the Royals pull the upset, but don't see it happening in Gtown. Scott Co 78 Mason Co 70

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be able to. They have been talking about broadcasting TV along with the internet radio. We will see. If so go to http://www.scottcountystats.com and ck to see the night of the game.:thumb:

 

Thanks!

  • Author

Just have to wait and see hun!!! Don't be surprised, well maybe you will and eat all of yaw words. Go Mason!!!

How on earth will the poor Royals be able to stay anywhere near Scott County? They couldn't even beat Franklin County, the soft weak sister of the 11th Region, as I recall.:D (Not my words, but I seem to remember something along those lines in the Franklin County-Mason County predictions thread).

 

Papa and family plan to attend; may have to stop on the way up at the seafood buffet at Blue Licks if time and schedules permit.

 

Better have a pocket full of money. Good luck Mason Co.

Scott County by 12.

Scott County by 16

What Happened to Downing?

How on earth will the poor Royals be able to stay anywhere near Scott County? They couldn't even beat Franklin County, the soft weak sister of the 11th Region, as I recall.:D (Not my words, but I seem to remember something along those lines in the Franklin County-Mason County predictions thread).

 

Papa and family plan to attend; may have to stop on the way up at the seafood buffet at Blue Licks if time and schedules permit.

I believe those were my words. In any event give em heck Royals!!! Great opportunity for Middleton to show the Georgetown folks what kind of player he is.
I believe those were my words. In any event give em heck Royals!!! Great opportunity for Middleton to show the Georgetown folks what kind of player he is.

 

Yes, they were. And I recognized them for what they were.:thumb:

Yes, they were. And I recognized them for what they were.:thumb:

 

PS - I've seen Georgetown play twice this year. Very athletic.

Better have a pocket full of money. Good luck Mason Co.

 

Fortunately, I have a state parks gift certificate that will assist me in ameliorating the expenses.

 

However, I'm thinking that the BIG seafood buffet is on the first Friday of the month, not the second. I may have to contact the establishment; and dining plans may be subject to change.eat-drink-smiley-7854.gif

The seafood is the first friday but the buffet is still good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.