Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. Scott County (01/09)

Who wins? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mason County
      26%
      27
    • Scott County
      73%
      74

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Now you do know that alot of Mason fans do not believe in the "Home Court Advantage"......:D J/K

 

I don't know Goldie. From what I've seen lately, the Royals seem to play better on the road. But everytime I've been to Georgetown over the years with several different opponents, they seem to have the refs in their pocket. Not that they need that of course with their "new" team.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth will the poor Royals be able to stay anywhere near Scott County? They couldn't even beat Franklin County, the soft weak sister of the 11th Region, as I recall.:D (Not my words, but I seem to remember something along those lines in the Franklin County-Mason County predictions thread).

 

Papa and family plan to attend; may have to stop on the way up at the seafood buffet at Blue Licks if time and schedules permit.

Gotta go with Scott County by at least 10.

Im as die hard a Royals fan as any out there,But i have to say Scott County has the better team this year and should Win by 10-12 points.Mason has played much better on the road though,Hope to get there early enough to get a chair back if there not all reserved.

 

GO ROYALS!!!!!!!

Edited by mhighfield
comply w/Rule #13

I don't know Goldie. From what I've seen lately, the Royals seem to play better on the road. But everytime I've been to Georgetown over the years with several different opponents, they seem to have the refs in their pocket. Not that they need that of course with their "new" team.

 

:laugh::thumb:

Im as die hard a Royals fan as any out there,But i have to say Scott County has the better team this year and should Win by 10-12 points.Mason has played much better on the road though,Hope to get there early enough to get a chair back if there not all reserved.

GO ROYALS!!!!!!!

 

It's open seating behind the benches, but you better get there early (around the start of the JV game) if you want to get a chair back. The locals who don't have season tickets and want chair backs will. Opposite of the bench is season ticket holders in chair backs, which (even as a SC fan) I think is absurd because they usually are only 2/3 full.

 

By the way, Scott County wins this one by 11, 77-66, but Mason will make them sweat until the last couple of minutes.

It's open seating behind the benches, but you better get there early (around the start of the JV game) if you want to get a chair back. The locals who don't have season tickets and want chair backs will. Opposite of the bench is season ticket holders in chair backs, which (even as a SC fan) I think is absurd because they usually are only 2/3 full.

 

By the way, Scott County wins this one by 11, 77-66, but Mason will make them sweat until the last couple of minutes.

 

When I went to the game 2 years ago me and my family got there to the game very early. On that night it was a girl/boy doubleheader and we get there like 20 min before the Girls game started and then we were told the bottom level of the arena is reserved seating which I thought was crazy. People can walk in 5 min before the game and get there front row seat. :irked::madman:

How on earth will the poor Royals be able to stay anywhere near Scott County? They couldn't even beat Franklin County, the soft weak sister of the 11th Region, as I recall.:D (Not my words, but I seem to remember something along those lines in the Franklin County-Mason County predictions thread).

 

Papa and family plan to attend; may have to stop on the way up at the seafood buffet at Blue Licks if time and schedules permit.

 

Maybe Mason hits their free throws. :D I think Mason can give Scott County a game. However, Scott County's depth can wear down many a team. Playing on their home court has some advantages as well. Many will be pulling for the underdog.

How on earth will the poor Royals be able to stay anywhere near Scott County? They couldn't even beat Franklin County, the soft weak sister of the 11th Region, as I recall.:D (Not my words, but I seem to remember something along those lines in the Franklin County-Mason County predictions thread).

 

Papa and family plan to attend; may have to stop on the way up at the seafood buffet at Blue Licks if time and schedules permit.

 

That is worth making the trip itself.

 

I'll take Scott by 4.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

After seeing both teams play this year, I will have to give Scott Co. the edge. Scott Co. is a bit bigger than Mason with Phares, Euton, and a few tall guards such as Jackson and Guyn. Scott Co. 76 Mason Co. 54 if Keith Downing is not at 100 %, if he is, the score will be closer.

When I went to the game 2 years ago me and my family got there to the game very early. On that night it was a girl/boy doubleheader and we get there like 20 min before the Girls game started and then we were told the bottom level of the arena is reserved seating which I thought was crazy. People can walk in 5 min before the game and get there front row seat. :irked::madman:

 

Only the seats across from the benches are reserved and we pay more for that perk of walking in just before the game. It also raises more money for the basketball team and it is money up front before the season even start.

Sound like good idea to me!

:ylsuper:

I wish I could see this game. I would give Scott County a signficant edge at home. Scott County 75 - 60.

 

You might be able to. They have been talking about broadcasting TV along with the internet radio. We will see. If so go to http://www.scottcountystats.com and ck to see the night of the game.:thumb:

I dont see Mason being able to keep this one close. Scott can get scoring from many different players where with Mason, if Russ isnt scoring theyre going to have trouble putting up points. I say Scott wins by 24.

How on earth will the poor Royals be able to stay anywhere near Scott County? They couldn't even beat Franklin County, the soft weak sister of the 11th Region, as I recall.:D (Not my words, but I seem to remember something along those lines in the Franklin County-Mason County predictions thread).

 

Papa and family plan to attend; may have to stop on the way up at the seafood buffet at Blue Licks if time and schedules permit.

 

Upsets do happen, but they may want to get a little more physical on the boards, and hit a few more free throws.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.