Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. Scott County (01/09)

Who wins? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mason County
      26%
      27
    • Scott County
      73%
      74

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After seeing both teams play, I don't think this one will even be close. Scout County has size and more depth than Mason. IMO Mason will not have an answer for Jackson and Guyn. Im a 10th region fan, so I am rooting for Mason, Good luck!

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this game televised?

Is this game televised?

 

I don't think so.

Mason may pull this out believe it or not.

Does Scott Co. play their games at their high school or at Georgetowns gym?

Does Scott Co. play their games at their high school or at Georgetowns gym?

 

Their high school. Much more seating than at G'town.

 

It's really a nice gym. Love the scoreboard. I only had two complaints the last time I was there - visitor seating and poor sound system quality. Everything else about it was great.:thumb:

Their high school. Much more seating than at G'town.

 

It's really a nice gym. Love the scoreboard. I only had two complaints the last time I was there - visitor seating and poor sound system quality. Everything else about it was great.:thumb:

 

Ok thanks. I heard there are chairback seats in the lower arena. Are these seats reserved or are they general admission?

Their high school. Much more seating than at G'town.

 

It's really a nice gym. Love the scoreboard. I only had two complaints the last time I was there - visitor seating and poor sound system quality. Everything else about it was great.:thumb:

 

Sound system just got fixed!:dancingpa

Edited by scheat40

Ok thanks. I heard there are chairback seats in the lower arena. Are these seats reserved or are they general admission?

 

Yes the ones across from the benches are for season ticket holders!

Scott County by 25, my bad I already said 20. :confused: oops changed my mind!!!! :rolleyes:

Sound system just go fixed!:dancingpa

 

Good deal! Last time I was there was in 2007, when SC put a hurting on Mason County, so I was hoping there had been improvements.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.