Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dr. Dre's Son Died From...

Featured Replies

an Overdose of Heroin and Morphine.

 

Coroner says OD killed Dr. Dre's son

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20249863,00.html

Dr. Dre's son, Andre Young Jr., died from an overdose of heroin and morphine, the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner confirmed to PEOPLE on Friday.

 

"This case has been closed, it's been ruled an accident due to morphine and heroin intoxication," coroner spokesman Larry Dietz told PEOPLE. The drug test results had been pending for four months.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's really sad!

OMG! That's awful! How old was he?

That's horrible. What's going on in Hollywood? Other than drugs...

Man I'm really suprised. Who would have ever though that a rapper's son would be a drug abusser.:confused:

  • Author
Man I'm really suprised. Who would have ever though that a rapper's son would be a drug abusser.:confused:

 

Yeah, we've seen these same posts in the thread we had when he actually died. We are just now finding out the reason. Well, most speculated drugs was behind the death but no one was sure which drugs. Either way, stupid reason or not, a man lost his son. Show some class. And I know, there's going to be posts that say, "I can't sympathize with someone who chooses to do drugs." All I can do is :rolleyes: at people like that.

Very sad and very stupid way for someone to die. Some people simply can not make the right choice...

Just say no....

 

Feel bad for the Doc, but hopefully the fact that this kid was a famous persons son will wake some people up, including him and his "peeps" about how DUMB DUMB DUMB drug use is. I don't understand how you would ever want to do something, that you know could possibly kill you. Claim ignorance all you want, hopefully this will keep others from being able to do the same.

 

I've always thought about this, the person that sold/or provided the drugs knows that they're partially to blame for his death. I honestly hope they can't live with it. If anyone thinks that's harsh, then imagine them being ok with it, and continuing to deal, maybe to someone you love.

Just a sad story and another useless death due to drugs ands the people that use them and sell them. Young people (anyone for that matter) just refuse to realize that if you play with that crap long enough there is only one ending.

 

 

I've always thought about this, the person that sold/or provided the drugs knows that they're partially to blame for his death. I honestly hope they can't live with it. If anyone thinks that's harsh, then imagine them being ok with it, and continuing to deal, maybe to someone you love.

 

:thumb: Absolutely! Drug dealers should never be put back out on the street. Too many (and one is too many) get a slap on the wrist, then prohbation. They laugh at that, it means nothing to them. :rolleyes:.

Put the pieces of worthless garbage in prison for life! No chance for Paroll....Ever, let them rot.

I see nothing wrong with being realistic about it, SC.

 

Am I happy the kid died? Of course not. It was no shock, however, that drugs were behind the death. When you hear "Rapper X's 20 year old son found dead after night out with friends" I think the natural reaction is exactly what the Mayor posted.

 

That whole genre of "music" has cultivated a culture that screams drugs, guns, thugs and crime to the rest of the world. I think its natural to make that link when one of their own dies unexplained.

 

Yeah, we've seen these same posts in the thread we had when he actually died. We are just now finding out the reason. Well, most speculated drugs was behind the death but no one was sure which drugs. Either way, stupid reason or not, a man lost his son. Show some class. And I know, there's going to be posts that say, "I can't sympathize with someone who chooses to do drugs." All I can do is :rolleyes: at people like that.
:thumb: Absolutely! Drug dealers should never be put back out on the street. Too many (and one is too many) get a slap on the wrist, then prohbation. They laugh at that, it means nothing to them. :rolleyes:.

Put the pieces of worthless garbage in prison for life! No chance for Paroll....Ever, let them rot.

 

I understand where your coming from, but I just can't agree. Some 18 year old who wants quick cash and decides to sell some weed should certainly get in trouble and pay the consequences, but I wouldn't write them off immediately as being a permanent burden, incapable of going down a more righteous path.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.