Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliot County's Schedule

Featured Replies

It sounds like Elliott Co. don't want to play away and no one wants to go to Elliott Co. But I don't understand why they went to Bourbon Co. and played S. Charleston. Also why didn't they play someone better than Madisonville at Sheldon Clark. Scott Co Dunbar, Manual, etc?

 

 

If you read above you will know why they play the schedule that they do, its not that hard to understand.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I responded to a post that suggested NKY coaches did not want a reciprical situation with other state teams. Just contradicting that post with fact. Thank you.:thumb:

I agree with you, only stating the reason Elliott may not want a one and done. You're welcome.:thumb:

Elliott just beat two teams at the BBC that are the caliber of top 10 teams in the state of KY. Just wait until March you'll find out, worry about their schedule then.

Might want to check with someone who has inside information. Just got off the phone with a coach I'm very close to and I can tell you there were atleast THREE nky teams who tried getting a game with EC this year and all three got told "no thanks". (All three were top 5 teams in the NKY poll...find a poll and narrow the selections down...:sssh:)

 

How many of those teams offered to come to EC and play in Sandy Hook?

How many of those teams offered to come to EC and play in Sandy Hook?

 

They won't answer that one. I tried. Elliott is supposed to be honored to get to travel to Northern Kentucky. I keep asking how many of these teams are coming to Eastern Kentucky this year.

Teams would come if Elliott would reinstate the old Sandy Hook Invitational Tournament from back in the day!!!:lol:

 

Gotta love those old trophies!!

Your statement, is not quite true.....unless your are just talking about in the State Tourney, but in the regular season....








Bryan Station beat Mason County 65-54

Scott County beat Mason County 76-64

LexCath beat Mason County 79-69

 

Since we were discussing how the regular season schedule affected play in March, I think it is pretty obvious the reference was to the State Tournament.

Teams would come if Elliott would reinstate the old Sandy Hook Invitational Tournament from back in the day!!!:lol:

 

Gotta love those old trophies!!

 

Since they are patting themselves on the back for driving across the river to Reading and an hour down I-64 to Lexington, I don't they would even come for that tournament!!:laugh::laugh:

They won't answer that one. I tried. Elliott is supposed to be honored to get to travel to Northern Kentucky. I keep asking how many of these teams are coming to Eastern Kentucky this year.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great post Nets! Hopefully that will answer many of the questions some ppl have from outside the region.

 

It's hard to give them a break with such a poor schedule. Scott County has the same amount of home games, had one taken away from them when they moved the Clark Co. game to Memorial, play the 11th region (Bryan Station twice), then have out of region games against Ballard and Mason Co. and going to a South Carolina Christmas tournament, and playing the pre-season #1 team in the country, Duncanville, TX. There is no excuse for the poor schedule. It's the own loss though, they will be less prepared when March rolls around.

Why does everyone care so much what schedules are being played in regular season, all that matters is the 16 teams that show up at Rupp and the one team that cuts down the net.

Why does everyone care so much what schedules are being played in regular season, all that matters is the 16 teams that show up at Rupp and the one team that cuts down the net.

 

Good question.

:thumb: And you forgot to mention that Elliott County played the eventual state champion closer than any other team.

 

Except Scott County having them down by 20 and calling the dogs off to win by 12 and holding Darius Miller to 5 pts. at the Fieldhouse.

Except Scott County having them down by 20 and calling the dogs off to win by 12 and holding Darius Miller to 5 pts. at the Fieldhouse.

 

Sorry, I should have written more clearly. During the state tournament last year, Elliott County played the eventual state champion closer that any other team in the tournament.

How many of those teams offered to come to EC and play in Sandy Hook?

 

Hey RA09 I herd Elliotts gym is extremely small I have a ? for you. When they host Mason County later in the year will it be there or moved somewhere bigger?Thanks.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.