Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Write the Caption: Alicia Keys

Featured Replies

Two words: Yum Me

That bandaid ruins her appearance. :lol:

Can't believe they caught her texting me. I told her to be more careful. :D

I thought we paid extra for the topless pool...

(Texting Nelly) "I told you, you weren't the only one who could rock the bandaid!"

Alicia spends the week recovering poolside after surgery to remove her Angel Wings.

Lets see, I know I have CoachBucketts number in here somewhere. I need him to rub my lotion on.

"....and if you want to vote for Alicia Keys...text 1749keys to....."

"....and if you want to vote for Alicia Keys...text 1749keys to....."

 

lol...this is probably my favorite comment.

"....and if you want to vote for Alicia Keys...text 1749keys to....."

:laugh:

In my best one-handed language - she's hot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.