Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow or Tyler Hansborough

Featured Replies

This thread is kind of pointless, but anyways if u need one last score, or your team is on the ropes. Who do you want on your team wether football or basketball. Basically my question is .. Who do you think is the better leader.

Just something fun..:banana:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Thats the way I was leaning, the picture with the field paint all over him reminded me of Braveheart.

pyscho T !!!!!!!!

Well, to be different, Hansbrough. I'd have both, but Hansbrough is a lot tougher than give credit for.

Well, to be different, Hansbrough. I'd have both, but Hansbrough is a lot tougher than give credit for.

 

:thumb:

 

I want to hate both of them, however, they are the kind of players that make their team better and IF they were playing at UK, they would make a lot of 'all time favorite' lists, including mine. Great competitors and leaders.

Since Hansbrough cries like an emo chick when he gets a scratch on his nose, I'll definately take Tebow.......but I'd take Tubby Smith over either one.

This is a tough one. I'm going to have to go with Tebow... But if I was left with Psycho T, I wouldn't be dissapointed.

When I watch the two, I feel like each put forth the same intensity and passion you dream about in a college athlete. With that said, I feel like if Tebow did not have the passion and energy, he would still be a great college player, for Hansbrough this is his main attribute and would not be as good without it.

 

I would take Psycho Tebow. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.