Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow or Tyler Hansborough

Featured Replies

This thread is kind of pointless, but anyways if u need one last score, or your team is on the ropes. Who do you want on your team wether football or basketball. Basically my question is .. Who do you think is the better leader.

Just something fun..:banana:

 

Apparently not too pointless...the "Worldwide Leader" ESPN devoted a segment of SportsCenter to this recently. :lol:

 

I guess that's better than leading the show with Shaq rapping about Kobe...

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tebow.

Psycho T !!!

Hansbrough.

Tebow is one of my favorite athletes. The whole package.

 

Tebow.

Tebow.

 

Interesting comparison because both players are stars in college, but their futures are both questionable at the next level.

Tebow most likely. Both are great though.

Tebow gets my vote.

Tebow, I hate baby T.

 

I would to if I was a Puke fan...:lol: :banana:

I would to if I was a Puke fan...:lol: :banana:

 

Less than 2 months my friend:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.