All State Teams Announced

Rocks8010

Congratulations to all especially Coach Petett from Monroe County and all the Fort Campbell players!!

Josh Carter 1st Team LB

Anthony Topps 2nd Team DL

Raquan Durante 2nd Team DB

Antonio Andrews Honorable Mention QB (Next Year's Mr. Football)

Chris Allen Honorable Mention Receiver

Max Moser Honorable Mention OL

BACK TO BACK

:thumb:

I encourage anyone attending the Championship game to definitely check out #57 Josh Carter for Ft Campbell, he actually stands out on a team full of great athletes.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all three of the Highlands players for being selected first team all state:

Adam Dempsey, "Kody Bear" Rosenhagen, and Austin Collinsworth.

Let's also not forget Tony Guidugli who was honorable mention. All three well deserved.

On a side note, when was the last time a kid was selected all state their sophomore, junior, and senior year? Mr. Austin Collinsworth is almost a lock to be selected all state 1st team all three of his years playing varsity ball.

Miles will get it next year.

23 Vashun Banks 205/1585/19

WR: 4 196 1

21 Tevin Barksdale 134/1269/21

WR: 19 256 3 (Didn't report the last two games)

Honorable Mention:

Miles Simpson 268 /2237/ 37

WR: 8 233 3

Looking at Simpson's stats compared to the others, he should have gotten it this year.....

I can't understand North Bullitt's Dalton Cissell being listed at 1st Team defensive back?? He was the only other running back (besides Finch)to get votes for Mr. Football. Is it a typo? I ask because the 1st team had 2 RB's listed and 5 DB's while the 2nd team had 3 RB's and 4 DB's.

I was told voting for Mr. Football was separate from that of the All-State team.

Hard to believe that the best running back ever at Trinity, last years State Finals MVP who is having another outstanding season on another great Trinity team in his 3rd championship game is not even 2nd team AP All State. I know Tim doesn't care about individual awards but come on, to leave him out cheapens it for those who are listed, in my opinion.

Congrats to all three of the Highlands players for being selected first team all state:

Adam Dempsey, "Kody Bear" Rosenhagen, and Austin Collinsworth.

Let's also not forget Tony Guidugli who was honorable mention. All three well deserved.

On a side note, when was the last time a kid was selected all state their sophomore, junior, and senior year? Mr. Austin Collinsworth is almost a lock to be selected all state 1st team all three of his years playing varsity ball.

Kicker Monte Merrick was All-State his sophomore and junior year as well. Congratulations to the Bell County players who made the team: Merrick, Matt Simpson; Billy Lawson; and Jacob King!...and those who were deserving.....but did not make the list. Bell is truly a "team" approach to football this year.