December 1, 200817 yr How many bowl games has everyone been to? I’ve been to: ’83 Hall of Fame Bowl…UK vsWest Virginia ’84 Hall of Fame Bowl…UK vs Wisconsin ’93 Peach Bowl………..…UK vs Clemson ’98 Outback Bowl…….…UK vs Penn St ’99 Music City Bowl….…UK vs Syracuse '01 Sugar Bowl……….…..Illinois vs LSU ’04 Outback Bowl……….Georgia vs Wisconsin ’06 Music City……….…..UK vs Clemson ’07 Rose Bowl……….…..Illinois vs USC
December 1, 200817 yr ’84 Hall of Fame Bowl…UK vs Wisconsin ’98 Outback Bowl…….…UK vs Penn St ’99 Music City Bowl….…UK vs Syracuse ’07 Music City……….…..UK vs Florida State UK is 2-2 in bowl games I attended. I hope to go over .500 this year!!!
December 1, 200817 yr 1993 Peach Bowl - UK vs Clemson 1998 Outback Bowl - UK vs Penn St 1999 Music City Bowl - UK vs Syracuse 2006 Music City Bowl - UK vs Clemson 2007 Music City Bowl - UK vs Florida St Not too bad for being 23 years old. I'd like to follow the Cats to wherever they to this season but I'm not sure it's going to work out.
December 2, 200817 yr Author 1993 Peach Bowl - UK vs Clemson 1998 Outback Bowl - UK vs Penn St 1999 Music City Bowl - UK vs Syracuse 2006 Music City Bowl - UK vs Clemson 2007 Music City Bowl - UK vs Florida St Not too bad for being 23 years old. I'd like to follow the Cats to wherever they to this season but I'm not sure it's going to work out. That's gettin 'er done right there.:thumb:
December 2, 200817 yr The Orange Bowl, Tangerine Bowl, Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Liberty Bowl, Gator Bowl, Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl, Outback Bowl, Peach Bowl, Music City Bowl, and the Super Bowl.
December 2, 200817 yr The Orange Bowl, Tangerine Bowl, Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Liberty Bowl, Gator Bowl, Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl, Outback Bowl, Peach Bowl, Music City Bowl, and the Super Bowl. Geez, you old fogey...Considering the last Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl was in 1987! :eek: Edited December 2, 200817 yr by ScarHeel
December 2, 200817 yr Liberty Bowl Colorado St vs Louisville Gator Bowl Virgina Tech vs Louisville Orange Bowl Wake Forest vs Louisville
December 2, 200817 yr Geez, how old are you considering the last Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl was in 1987?! :eek: Now isn't that against Bluegrass Prep's rules in asking an old fella just how old he is?:laugh:
December 2, 200817 yr Now isn't that against Bluegrass Prep's rules in asking an old fella just how old he is?:laugh: True & I am not one that needs to break any rules therefore my post has been altered. You old fogey...
December 2, 200817 yr 99 Music City Bowl Kentucky vs. Syracuse 06 Music City Bowl Kentucky vs. Clemson 07 Music City Bowl Kentucky vs. Florida St.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.