Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Lamar predictions 12/3

Featured Replies

Kentucky should win this one easily,about 30 points or so.87-54. GO CATS!!!!!!:ylsuper:

 

Matt33,where your prediction?;)

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Lamar a college or a High School?

Is Lamar a college or a High School?

 

In the Southland Conference, kind of like UNC-Asheville in the Big South.

I'll take the Cats 74-55. The longer Kentucky lets Lamar stay in the game, the more the players will think they have a chance. The first 10 minutes will tell a lot.

UK wins this one 87-63...

Kentucky 87

Lamar 79

 

 

UK's turnovers keep Lamar close

Just for kicks, UK going down by 5. I don't know why, but just to be different. Hey, if it happens I'm a profit. When it doesn't its UK beating Lamar. Also, wasn't Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds? You know the one that threw the javalin.

UK- 94

Lamar- 71

Meeks with 26

Patterson 28 and 15

I have a feeling Lamar will give the Cats a lot tougher game than most people think.

 

 

Cats by 5

I do not have a clue as to how this UK team is going to play yet!

  • Author
Just for kicks, UK going down by 5. I don't know why, but just to be different. Hey, if it happens I'm a profit. When it doesn't its UK beating Lamar. Also, wasn't Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds? You know the one that threw the javalin.

 

A profit or a prophet? :p

 

I haven't thought about Revenge of the Nerds in forever, still hilarious 20 plus years later. :lol:

untitled.JPG

I have a feeling Lamar will give the Cats a lot tougher game than most people think.

 

 

Cats by 5

 

Same here.

 

If we continue to turn the ball over 20 + times a game, every team we play will give us trouble.

I think we cut down on the turnovers and win this one easily UK-85 Lamar-60

A profit or a prophet? :p

 

I haven't thought about Revenge of the Nerds in forever, still hilarious 20 plus years later. :lol:

 

Thank God we're not having Greek Week games at Rupp Arena tonight or the Cats would be shafted!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.