Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Lamar predictions 12/3

Featured Replies

I remember watching Lamar years ago in the tourney.

Be nice if they can win this or keep it close.

I figure the Cats win by 20.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Gillispie starts Liggins & let's him get 30+ minutes.

 

The more he plays, the better of we'll be down the road...

Lamar is small.

 

Their starting lineup is:

5'11''

5'9''

6'6''

6'7''

6'7''

 

And coming off the bench they've got 6'10'', 5'11'' & 6'2''.

 

Look for Patterson & either Miller / Harris to have a big game.

I just noticed this game is on tape delayed T.V...:irked:

 

I thought it was on FSN South

I thought it was on FSN South

 

I will check...I hope your right...:thumb:

I will check...I hope your right...:thumb:

 

The channel guide on Insight Cable says FSN live at 7:00 pm

The channel guide on Insight Cable says FSN live at 7:00 pm

 

:thumb:

Lamar is small.

 

Their starting lineup is:

5'11''

5'9''

6'6''

6'7''

6'7''

 

And coming off the bench they've got 6'10'', 5'11'' & 6'2''.

 

Look for Patterson & either Miller / Harris to have a big game.

 

This is no bigger than most of the NKY HS squads this year

Kentucky 87 Lamar 79

The channel guide on Insight Cable says FSN live at 7:00 pm

 

Cool,Thanks...I will get to watch it...I have Dish network in the living room...Channel 427 is fox Cn...It doesn't have it listed but still may be on...I have Time warner Cable in the pc room...I know it will be on in there...:ylsuper:

I will check...I hope your right...:thumb:

 

Do we get this in Danville, AA?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.