Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/WVU Updates

Featured Replies

I can't figure out if you have something personal against Meeks or what? He is the whole key to this season, IMO.

I have no problem with Meeks. MJ was saying that he didn't have the X factor like the greats at UK have had and then you brought up his ppg which really don't have anything to do with that. Like I said earlier, Meeks is a very good player but he's nothing special and his ppg are the product of him being a pretty good player on a pretty bad team.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he continues scoring all season like he has thus far, he will be a great.

 

He certainly is no Todd Svoboda, but I like his game.

That was a bad call against Patterson.

6-point game with 12:06 remaining. Go Cats!

6-point game with 12:06 remaining. Go Cats!

At the rate they're scoring, it may not be enough time.

Watch and see - the scoring will pick up significantly. I think the Cats will go on a run and win this game.

Is there a worse on-the-ball defender than Perry Stevenson?

Gotta let Liggins take his lumps and get confidence.

I have no problem with Meeks. MJ was saying that he didn't have the X factor like the greats at UK have had and then you brought up his ppg which really don't have anything to do with that. Like I said earlier, Meeks is a very good player but he's nothing special and his ppg are the product of him being a pretty good player on a pretty bad team.

 

I am glad that you picked up on what I meant. He really doesn't just have that X factor where he can't just take over a game with one minute left. Crawford had glimpses of it, but we haven't seen it in a while.

Is there a worse on-the-ball defender than Perry Stevenson?

 

That is definitely true, but he is a very good help defender.

That is definitely true, but he is a very good help defender.

 

Outstanding at coming from the weakside but if his man has the ball, yikes.

What was we saying about Meeks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.