Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/WVU Updates

Featured Replies

IMO Porter and Liggins give you the same thing just with a different style. Neither are true PGs.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His 26.8 PPG are very important.

To the team yes, but that stat doesn't translate into how good of a player he is.

Miller won' t move without the ball. He needs to slash in the lane.

Finally that pesky 16 number is gone!

His 26.8 PPG are very important.

 

Maybe when they start playing some real teams...(no including UNC).

To the team yes, but that stat doesn't translate into how good of a player he is.

 

I can't figure out if you have something personal against Meeks or what? He is the whole key to this season, IMO.

I hope UK doesn't schedule football and basketball games back-to-back ever again. I get mad, upset, and depressed watching the football game and then I have to watch this ugly exhibition of basketball right after it and get even more mad, upset, and depressed.

 

Is the Ridge open tonight?

I thought Liggins was fouled on that last play, but oh well.

I can't figure out if you have something personal against Meeks or what? He is the whole key to this season, IMO.

 

I don't think that anyone is denying that at all. But honestly, he wouldn't be considered a "great" at UK.

I don't think that anyone is denying that at all. But honestly, he wouldn't be considered a "great" at UK.

 

If he continues scoring all season like he has thus far, he will be a great.

If he continues scoring all season like he has thus far, he will be a great.

 

Well duh...lol, but I and I am sure many agree, it probably isn't going to happen.

This is a horrible WVU team. It would be a disaster to lose to this team.

There are plenty of teams out there with less than great guard play....UK's is particularly poor no doubt.

 

However, much of the blame must be placed on the coaching staff, which has not given them much of a chance to be successful.

 

They seem to run nothing that involves motion, screening away from the ball , etc...

 

A creative coaching staff would figure out something that makes the defense do more than have to guard a point guard that is intent on dribbling the leather off the ball, guarding wing players who basically try to vee-cut to get open on the wing and guarding post players that look to seal for a lob.

 

Essentially, UK's offense consists of the guy with the ball dribbling incessantly, making a few perimeter passes, and forcing up a contested shot at the end of the shot clock.

 

A well schooled, fundamentally sound team, like the old Princeton teams, could be successful without great guard play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.