November 30, 200817 yr I finally calmed down from the awlful performance the football cats put up. I guess it's time to start throwing stuff again.
November 30, 200817 yr I finally calmed down from the awlful performance the football cats put up. I guess it's time to start throwing stuff again. Better news awaits the football Cats next year, don't worry.
November 30, 200817 yr Great start - nice big turnover and foul on Patterson already. At least we have a bright football future :thumb:
November 30, 200817 yr Meeks and Patterson are the two best players on the floor. Going to be the case a lot this year for UK, and they have to take advantage...
November 30, 200817 yr Why is Porter always throwing that silly left-handed pass? He's right-handed isn't he? Why does he have to be cute? Its led to two easy steals already.
November 30, 200817 yr Author Why is Porter always throwing that silly left-handed pass? He's right-handed isn't he? Why does he have to be cute? Its led to two easy steals already. I agree.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.