Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/WVU Updates

Featured Replies

Meeks got it. He just needs a true point. Porter couldn' t start for NKU..

 

Haha...you are probably right. But I would take Porter over Scotty Bibbins, lol.

 

I like Meeks a lot, but he isn't the stud that those guys I listed used to be...you know what I mean?

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing how many easy shots they have missed including 1 and 1's. If Meeks don't put the ball in the basket we are hurting. :madman::madman:

 

That's exactly what I said...if Meeks doesn't have a great game, we might be in trouble.

He's 3rd in the nation in scoring?

While I do think Meeks is a very good player that stat matters very, very little.

While I do think Meeks is a very good player that stat matters very, very little.

 

Scoring 26.8 PPG matters very little?

Porter makes me want to throw things!

 

Actually he makes me want to throw up.:irked:

This has got to be the worst UK team I have seen in my life.

Porter, Harris and Stewart would never see the floor if I was the coach.

Let Krebs and Sloan play,at least they can shoot the ball!

While I do think Meeks is a very good player that stat matters very, very little.

 

Agreed...it's to early.

Scoring 26.8 PPG matters very little?

 

When you look at the overall quality of teams they have played...that average is bound to drop (And I say this as a huge UK fan).

Until the PG play is stable, this team will struggle on the half court sets. Liggins does look better and will eliminate, the dribbling. He at least, is trying to breakdown the defense and penetrate.

 

Play Meeks or Miller at the point, on the half court/ Give Liggins time and let him grow into this system, since there doesn't seem to be any hurry to change. Porter can't dribble around a defender, so he has to go to the wings.

 

UK has little chance of getting production, from Stevensen or Stewart and not sure, that will change this season. At least OU and OSU is on.

 

Higgins, gets the most out of his players.

Cant understand why UK gets the ball down low with their big men and these guys dont go up and dunk it. Very weak post play.

Scoring 26.8 PPG matters very little?

In this particular situation, yes. Have you ever heard of Ryan Toolson or David Holston?

In this particular situation, yes. Have you ever heard of Ryan Toolson or David Holston?

 

His 26.8 PPG are very important.

Porter is pretty much just terrible.

When was the last time we didn't have 16 points?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.