Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/WVU Updates

Featured Replies

Outstanding at coming from the weakside but if his man has the ball, yikes.

 

Yeah I know, I would rather have "on the ball" defense, but still it's nice to have that help.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to a 3-point game... WVU shooting two free throws.

What was we saying about Meeks?

 

You act like I don't think he is good. I think he is a very good player, but he doesn't have the "X" or take over the game factor that UK needs...none of the players do. We need a player like that, it's been a while.

You act like I don't think he is good. I think he is a very good player, but he doesn't have the "X" or take over the game factor that UK needs...none of the players do. We need a player like that, it's been a while.

 

2 more for Meeks :thumb:

36-35 WVU

 

Cats on a roll right now.

2 more for Meeks :thumb:

 

:lol::thumb::thumb::thumb: you act like I am cheering against him, lol.

Turnover WVU. MO with the Cats :thumb:

Not sure about that call against Meeks. Defender was still moving.

These officials blow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.