Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/WVU Updates

Featured Replies

UK 46

WVU 41

 

2:58 remaining...

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liggins is doing everything he can to help UK win this game. He should get 30 mins a night.

 

Liggins with the worst pass in the history of UK basketball?

 

This sums us Liggins. Two posts - one minute apart.

Liggins with the worst pass in the history of UK basketball?

 

When he pulled up the guy got hand on ball. Liggins has done a lot tonight people just don't realize it yet.

Are we the worst entry-passing ball club in basketball history? I say yes.

Are we the worst entry-passing ball club in basketball history? I say yes.

 

I second that.

This sums us Liggins. Two posts - one minute apart.

 

I agree :thumb:

Bye bye Mizzulla :lol:

Could Mazzoula's eyes be set any further back in his head?

Could Mazzoula's eyes be set any further back in his head?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm glad UK is going to win this game because WVU sucks.

 

They really are 8-10 in the Big East.

Another good blocking call.

I love how the replay showed Meeks getting hammered and Lavin said "another great block!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.