November 30, 200817 yr Not sure about that call against Meeks. Defender was still moving. No rule that states a defender has to be stationary. Easy call.
November 30, 200817 yr No rule that states a defender has to be stationary. Easy call. Easy if it was a Hollywood casting call. Nice acting job by the defender.
November 30, 200817 yr The announcers are making all kinds of errors tonight. How did WVU call that TO when UK had the ball?
November 30, 200817 yr No rule that states a defender has to be stationary. Easy call. Hate to admit it...but I thought it was an easy call as well against Meeks. He totally lowered his shoulder. Good flop by the defender, but any ref would have called that. Now, I do think I would have called a push the very next play against WVU as well (I do ref in leagues).
November 30, 200817 yr Liggins is doing everything he can to help UK win this game. He should get 30 mins a night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.