Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 23 Lexington Catholic 16

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

Sounds like another Boyle - Lex Cath classic. :thumb::thumb:

Congrats to the Rebs!!!!

Sorry I miss the game,but kept an eye on the updates.

Way to go Rebels, now its on to Bell Co.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Sorry I miss the game,but kept an eye on the updates.

Way to go Rebels, now its on to Bell Co.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I guess Leonidas and others were a little off again on this Lex Cath thing. :thumb: (all in good fun Leonidas :D)

 

This should be a great game between Boyle and Bell on Log Mountain and I'll think about whether to come in or not. It's only 5 hours away for me.

If Reece is not in the Mr. Football hunt next year, something is wrong,that kid is the real deal, he beat Catholic bye himself!

If Reece is not in the Mr. Football hunt next year, something is wrong,that kid is the real deal, he beat Catholic bye himself!

 

Any word out there on stats or anything?

I guess Leonidas and others were a little off again on this Lex Cath thing. :thumb: (all in good fun Leonidas :D)

 

This should be a great game between Boyle and Bell on Log Mountain and I'll think about whether to come in or not. It's only 5 hours away for me.

 

Hope to see you there.

For me, its like almost going home where I live for five years there in Bell Co. and also pull for them.

This was back in the early 90's.

I can tell you one thing, I'm a Boyle Co fan and have been now for about ten years,and will bring my jug as the juggers will make a lot of noise. And one more thing I have never sit on the visitor side before there at Log Mountain. That will be strange.

Really looking forward to this game.Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting game. It had the feel of the first game where I felt like the Rebels had control, but that Catholic could take that momentum away at anytime. This is the first game I have screamed as much as I did and I look forward to screaming in Log Mountain. BGPer toolaidback sat in front of me at the game and we high fived all night, especially on the hook and lateral play to Rees MacShara. Great play, great game, great outcome. The Rebels are back ladies and gentlemen. And yes, Rees MacShara should be at least mentioned in the Mr. Football hunt.

Exciting game. It had the feel of the first game where I felt like the Rebels had control, but that Catholic could take that momentum away at anytime. This is the first game I have screamed as much as I did and I look forward to screaming in Log Mountain. BGPer toolaidback sat in front of me at the game and we high fived all night, especially on the hook and lateral play to Rees MacShara. Great play, great game, great outcome. The Rebels are back ladies and gentlemen. And yes, Rees MacShara should be at least mentioned in the Mr. Football hunt.

 

I know you have to be pumped by this game. Did Boyle's defense do a good job containing the Knights as they did in the first game? How did each score? Drives? Big Plays? The updates thread didn't detail much.

I know you have to be pumped by this game. Did Boyle's defense do a good job containing the Knights as they did in the first game? How did each score? Drives? Big Plays? The updates thread didn't detail much.

 

Yes, Boyle's defense was very good. I was unimpressed with the receivers from Catholic; the quarterback was good, but the receivers just didn't seem agressive enough.

 

-Catholic marched straight down the field after Boyle scored, going about 75 yards in seven plays to tie it at 6. Missed the extra point.

 

-Catholic made a 30 +/- yard field goal in the second quarter to cut the score to 13-9.

 

-Catholic had a late drive to cut the score to 23-16 with about 4:00 left. They recovered the onside kick after that, but couldn't move the ball. Made one final stop, but only had time for about three plays before the horn.

Yes, Boyle's defense was very good. I was unimpressed with the receivers from Catholic; the quarterback was good, but the receivers just didn't seem agressive enough.

 

-Catholic marched straight down the field after Boyle scored, going about 75 yards in seven plays to tie it at 6. Missed the extra point.

 

-Catholic made a 30 +/- yard field goal in the second quarter to cut the score to 13-9.

 

-Catholic had a late drive to cut the score to 23-16 with about 4:00 left. They recovered the onside kick after that, but couldn't move the ball. Made one final stop, but only had time for about three plays before the horn.

 

 

Thanks GCHS. :thumb:

Thanks GCHS. :thumb:

 

Also, I spoke with a guy from the Advocate tonight. He said all three game stories from the Boyle/Catholic game should be online tonight between midnight and 1am. That would give you the stats, etc. that I don't have.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.