Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 23 Lexington Catholic 16

Featured Replies

It absolutely was not the same type of hitting going on all night. The boy was on the ground and the Boyle player drove his head into the head of the downed player hitting no other part of his body. I have nothing against the Boyle player, nor Boyle county. But it was a good call. :confused:

 

I was sitting on the Boyle County side and I am even wondering if we are talking about the same play. From my vantage point, it appeared to be the same type of gang tackling going on all night. The penalty was called on #32 and we couldn't see if he lead with his head and hit the player in the head. We simply did not have that good of a view. I do know that the players were livid at the call and if #32 did indeed lead with his head then they should have known the reason for the flag. The play I am talking about the boy did not appear to be on the ground yet so I don't see anything wrong with continued gang tackling.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.