Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. K-State Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KState=bad basketball team

Kentucky=slightly less bad basketball team

 

UK by 7...

Cats are a lock in this one.

 

Yep, I just hope the line is close so I can win some big money :thumb:

UK by 10+.

Kentucky by 20 and Patterson has another dominate game.

UK 74

K State 70

There is no way UK lets this one get away. This is a gimmie...

I'm glad I read this thread. I thought we were playing Kentucky State. My bad. :D

Kentucky by 20 and Patterson has another dominate game.

 

:thumb:

It should be a close one, I like UK..

 

Kentucky - 75

K State - 71

Kentucky by 20 and Patterson has another dominate game.

 

I think this is the best outcome for the Cats. If Patterson dominates the inside, K-State has no chance, it Patterson is only average, I think K-State can pull out the game.

I take the Kentucky Wildcats to win this game by 15.

 

 

 

ps-I wanted to be sure I had the name Kentucky, on there. I don't want you all confused.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.