Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. K-State Predictions

Featured Replies

K State is in rebuilding mode, and UK should win this game...

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For comparison, Kansas beat Emporia State by 45 (103-58).

 

Exactly. K-State is far from a good team this season. They'll be more athletic and bigger than Longwood, but UK should get a fairly easy win in this win (although it depends on which UK team shows up).

I don't know anything about KState this year. It will be interesting to see though how Bill Walker matches up with Jodie Meeks and Beasley with Patterson. ;)

 

:sssh:

Exactly. K-State is far from a good team this season. They'll be more athletic and bigger than Longwood, but UK should get a fairly easy win in this win (although it depends on which UK team shows up).

 

I don't see how were giving credit to Kansas State too much... especially if were basing our opinion on which UK team shows up.:lol:

Exactly. K-State is far from a good team this season. They'll be more athletic and bigger than Longwood, but UK should get a fairly easy win in this win (although it depends on which UK team shows up).

 

I don't think UK has done anything this season to say they can beat someone fairly easy. Unless it is Longwood. I would like to see UK win and I think if the right team shows up they will.

I don't think UK has done anything this season to say they can beat someone fairly easy. Unless it is Longwood. I would like to see UK win and I think if the right team shows up they will.

 

Kind of what I was thinking.

 

UK hasn't done anything more than K State has this season as far as accomplishments go.

I'll take UK by 10+.

Haven't watched the Purple Cats play this year so I have no idea what to expect from them, I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome of this game.

I'm sure most of the preview sites say the same thing, here is the jist of one of the sites about K-State.

 

This team has a lot of ifs to answer if they want to prove they can still compete in the Big 12 conference. If Pullen can be more consistent, if Sutton can play more than 19 games, and if the junior college transfers can provide an immediate impact. Those are too many question marks for us. What we do know is that their outside shooting is streaky at best, and their inside game is a concern.

 

http://www.betfirms.com/2008-kansas-state-basketball-predictions/

 

Any part of the paragraph jump out you?

 

Yeah, UK has played a streaky perimeter team and we saw what happened. I would just hope that if K-State is weak on the inside that the Cats continue to feed Patterson. I just can't understand why that isn't a priority from opening tip onward. We have seen the results when he gets quite a bit of touches, it opens up everything.

Cats by 9-13 points

I'm sure most of the preview sites say the same thing, here is the jist of one of the sites about K-State.

 

This team has a lot of ifs to answer if they want to prove they can still compete in the Big 12 conference. If Pullen can be more consistent, if Sutton can play more than 19 games, and if the junior college transfers can provide an immediate impact. Those are too many question marks for us. What we do know is that their outside shooting is streaky at best, and their inside game is a concern.

 

http://www.betfirms.com/2008-kansas-state-basketball-predictions/

 

Any part of the paragraph jump out you?

 

Yeah, UK has played a streaky perimeter team and we saw what happened. I would just hope that if K-State is weak on the inside that the Cats continue to feed Patterson. I just can't understand why that isn't a priority from opening tip onward. We have seen the results when he gets quite a bit of touches, it opens up everything.

Except by streaky they really mean mostly very bad...

Except by streaky they really mean mostly very bad...

 

You don't have to be so MEAN.

 

We have to think POSITIVE! :lol:

Is this one on ESPN U ?

 

Anywhere to catch it online ?

Kansas State in a close one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.