Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. K-State Predictions

Featured Replies

Who do you all have?

I'll take the Cats by nine.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who do you all have?

I'll take the Cats by nine.

 

They are both cats...:laugh:

I don't know anything about KState this year. It will be interesting to see though how Bill Walker matches up with Jodie Meeks and Beasley with Patterson. ;)

Kentucky 73-65.

I don't know anything about KState this year. It will be interesting to see though how Bill Walker matches up with Jodie Meeks and Beasley with Patterson. ;)

 

Yeah and Huggy Bear with coach Orlando Tubby Smith!

When is this game played?

 

Saturday the 29th. My bad Kentucky will play K-St on Friday the 28th and either play the loser of West Virginia/Iowa at 4:30pm on Saturday OR if they win, they will play at 7:30pm on Saturday.

 

Kansas St is 4-0, they have beaten the following teams. I would say since the game is away from Rupp, I take K-St by 10-15. As for stats, they have 7 guys averaging double figures, I would like to think that MAY have happened because of their competition. :lol:

untitled8.JPG

K-State by 12.

Kentucky struggles with turnovers again..

^ Story of the year

 

:thumb:

Liggins will come around as a great player... but don't know about a great point gaurd. At least not this year.

 

UK needs to let Meeks handle the ball even if it takes a few shots away from him.

Saturday the 29th. My bad Kentucky will play K-St on Friday the 28th and either play the loser of West Virginia/Iowa at 4:30pm on Saturday OR if they win, they will play at 7:30pm on Saturday.

 

Kansas St is 4-0, they have beaten the following teams. I would say since the game is away from Rupp, I take K-St by 10-15. As for stats, they have 7 guys averaging double figures, I would like to think that MAY have happened because of their competition. :lol:

 

If they only beat SEMO by 20, then UK will beat K-State by 20.

K state by 9

 

K State - 83

UK - 74

I think we're giving way too much credit to K-State in this thread. They aren't a strong team at all this season. They beat Emporia State by about 20 points.

They beat Emporia State by about 20 points.

 

For comparison, Kansas beat Emporia State by 45 (103-58).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.