Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. K-State Predictions

Featured Replies

Should be a close one. Hitting free throws at the end will be the decider. UK-77 K-State- 74

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky by 8.. Patterson with 25 and 11.

Yep, I just hope the line is close so I can win some big money :thumb:

 

You do realize they are both cats right. :D I am taking UK by the way -2 all day.

You do realize they are both cats right. :D I am taking UK by the way -2 all day.

 

Yep, I'm all over it. :thumb:

Is the game televised? If so, what network?

Nevermind, I just saw it is going to be on ESPNU.

Was it a great win for the Cats

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.