Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aren't you excited?

Featured Replies

Its finally snowing!!! Yesterday when I woke up and saw the snow on the roofs, I was so excited. I was bummed when it was gone before noon. Now I am sitting here drinking coffee, wrapped in a blanket and I look out side and I see snow flakes. I know it won't stick and stay but its perfect for the upcoming holidays. Hope it continues.:banana:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be so excited that I might even run down the street screaming....if only we would have some snow!

I love the winter season. I usually try to get over to perfect north a few times for skiing. I just HATE driving in the white stuff.

I like the snow, but today it's just cold and gray, I can do without that.

It would be nice if it happened more often. I do not like 60 degree weather in December, it should snow.

I love the winter season. I usually try to get over to perfect north a few times for skiing. I just HATE driving in the white stuff.

 

I actually like this part. Had to drive to the airport during the worst part of the "blizzsard" we had this past March. Now that was nuts, it took us nearly two hours to make what was ususally about a 25 minute trip, and we were the only people on the roads!:scared:

I hate winter, and cold, and snow. Everything about it. I'd be fine with a tropical Christmas.

I hate winter, and cold, and snow. Everything about it. I'd be fine with a tropical Christmas.

 

:ylsuper:

Bring it on...the more the better!

I hate winter, and cold, and snow. Everything about it. I'd be fine with a tropical Christmas.
Me too. I start getting depressed in the fall, and it only gets worse until the first warm days in spring. :irked:

 

Btw, I still haven't spotted any snowflakes yet this year. They must all be falling when I'm not looking. :cool:

If by excited you mean ready to open up a bottle of whiskey and drink the depression away, then yes, I'm excited.

I used to love the winter. But now that I've gotten and older and so have my arthritic bones, I'm ready to relocate south.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.