Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton vs Frankfort

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dayton
      27%
      12
    • Frankfort
      72%
      32

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dayton has not seen the kind of speed Frankfort has this year. Dayton chances lies with their linebacker ( Richardson ). He's big, strong, surprisingly fast and plays smash mouth football. If he is on Quan hasn't been hit like this kid will hit him. Dayton must keep contain and make Quan go through Richardson. Dayton offense must run it right at Frankfort. Frankfort is much to fast for Dayton to get outside. Sherlock is Dayton best offensive threat but he's not a run you over type of a runner. Although he runs very hard his forte is his allusiveness. Frankfort's kicker/punter is very impressive which will limit Dayton's strong return teams. That being said my prediction is:

 

Best offense - Frankfort

Best defense - Dayton

Special teams - Frankfort

 

 

Frankfort 28

Dayton 7

 

What makes Daytons defense better then Frankforts?:confused:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 146
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless as to what team has what edge, the game will boil down to blocking, tackling, and ball security......

What makes Daytons defense better then frankforts?:confused:

 

Man....Dayton must be the Monsters of the Midway (85 Bears)....Can't wait to see this game....Tru B, meet me at the Ribshack B4 the game......:lol:

I need to make sure I understand this. Dayton is 2-8 and the two teams they beat are 5-15 combined having been outscored 735-284. Frankfort is 9-1 with wins over #8 in AA and #7 in A with their only loss coming to cross town rival AAAA Franklin County who is #17 in their class, but Dayton is going to win because they play in NKy.

I need to make sure I understand this. Dayton is 2-8 and the two teams they beat are 5-15 combined having been outscored 735-284. Frankfort is 9-1 with wins over #8 in AA and #7 in A with their only loss coming to cross town rival AAAA Franklin County who is #17 in their class, but Dayton is going to win because they play in NKy.

 

I started to think maybe this was a different Dayton team... I'm not writing Dayton off but some talk like Dayton was this top 10 powerhouse football team in class A and Frankfort was the small team that just made the playoffs.

I need to make sure I understand this. Dayton is 2-8 and the two teams they beat are 5-15 combined having been outscored 735-284. Frankfort is 9-1 with wins over #8 in AA and #7 in A with their only loss coming to cross town rival AAAA Franklin County who is #17 in their class, but Dayton is going to win because they play in NKy.

 

Yeah!:laugh:

The game will come down to FHS pressure vs Daytons pass protection. If Dayton can protect the passer then it will be a long evening for the Panthers. If Dayton can't protect the FHS pressure then it will be a long night for Dayton.

What makes Dayton's defense better then Frankfort's?:confused:

 

Hip Hop I only saw Frankfort play one time and was very impressed with them. Came down last week to see them destroy a very out maned GC team. From what I saw Frankfort D is definitely a lot faster than Dayton. But I think Dayton has players that will flat out bring it, as far as hitting hard. IMO Dayton has only won 2 games because their offense doesn't score enough to win. My comments weren't a knock on Frankfort D they were meant to be a compliment to Dayton's D. If Dayton can keep contain and make Quan (who IMO is one of the best running back around ) run up the middle they may have a chance. My prediction stands:

 

Frankfort - 28

Dayton - 7

 

 

Good luck to both teams. Has potential to be one of the better 1 seed vs 4 seed games this year.

Frankfort can name the score in this one...speed kills and Frankfort has a ton of it.

Wow. Haha. First off, Retired, alright I will meet you, I will be wearing a big big brown coat with fur.

 

Now, CoachBuckett that is correct, Quan is not the whole Frankfort High team, I am pretty sure he will be humble and realize that he has to do what it takes to help the team win. Hip-Hop Box, 6 touchdowns sounds a little off..how about 7. Just kidding, but I have heard Dayton has a wonderful quarterback, Frankfort will have to contain them along with keep scoring on offense. Yes, Dayton plays Northern Kentucky teams but Frankforts speed will be just too much! I am still sticking with my prediction, Panthers 48, Dayton 13

Man....Dayton must be the Monsters of the Midway (85 Bears)....Can't wait to see this game....Tru B, meet me at the Ribshack B4 the game......:lol:

 

Actuallty, wait are you being serious? The ribshack in Frankfort closed down years ago haha. Just come to the cossession stands.

Can't make a judgment about Dayton as I have not seen them, but looking at numbers, I would be inclined to think that Frankfort should be able to win this one by 3 TDs. Although anything can happen in the playoffs, and I'm sure Dayton will come out fighting til the end.

 

However, I wouldn't gameplan on just stopping Quan Weaver. He's a good player, but the Frankfort TEAM is good. Line play could be a huge factor. Frankfort's line is inexperienced, but I'm sure will work hard.

 

I'll take:

Frankfort 42

Dayton 24

Hip Hop I only saw Frankfort play one time and was very impressed with them. Came down last week to see them destroy a very out maned GC team. From what I saw Frankfort D is definitely a lot faster than Dayton. But I think Dayton has players that will flat out bring it, as far as hitting hard. IMO Dayton has only won 2 games because their offense doesn't score enough to win. My comments weren't a knock on Frankfort D they were meant to be a compliment to Dayton's D. If Dayton can keep contain and make Quan (who IMO is one of the best running back around ) run up the middle they may have a chance. My prediction stands:

 

Frankfort - 28

Dayton - 7

 

 

Good luck to both teams. Has potential to be one of the better 1 seed vs 4 seed games this year.

 

Frankfort's D is Fast and they lay the wood Most Quans carries are up the middle, "his Oline" :thumb:Coachbuckett makes whole so wide, once he breaks the line of scrimmage it's a wrap!!!

Frankfort 35

Dayton 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.