Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton vs Frankfort

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dayton
      27%
      12
    • Frankfort
      72%
      32

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My prediction

 

FHS-35

Dayton-14

 

Dayton fans will be talking about Tillman more than Weaver after this one.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you think Quan is Frankfort's only weapon shows how uninformed you are about their offensive attack. I hope Dayton's players have half the optimism you do, because if they don't this game will be ugly.

I am aware of two Metcalf and Tillman good players and your 2nd string QB, forgot his name, But I dont see the QB beeing productive just dont . With that said WR no threat. Ive seen the formations they run, Ive seen the defensive scheems and still hold true to my opinion, and it is just that, an opinion, I could be way out there on this, and that would make you right and Illl be humble and say I was wrong, Matter of fact ill buy you a coke and a dog when Beechwood comes to town, that is if you still have an appitite.

The fact that you think Quan is Frankfort's only weapon shows how uninformed you are about their offensive attack. I hope Dayton's players have half the optimism you do, because if they don't this game will be ugly.

 

I wouldn't call it optimism...I call it Cocky and a lot of Jaw...Which always leads to defeat...

 

I'm just glad that the majority of people that I know from NKY come across with major respect and class...:thumb:

Whoa, Whoa. Let me clear up a few things.

 

Dayton, I have never seen film on your football team, but obviously a lot of your fans, or fellow friends seem to single out this linebacker or the quarterback, or Quan Weaver. Let me go ahead and say Friday Night when the whistle blows, it is not going to be Quan Weaver vs. Dayton, we don't just have Quan Weaver, let me tell you who all we have: We have got The Frankfort High Panthers and that is who has lead this program to a 9-1 start, probably one of the best in a couple of years. Frankfort has a great coaching staff along with many talented players.

 

So what if Dayton played Beechwood? They lost 0-51, that isn't something to be proud of?:jump:

 

Wrather Dayton is from Nothern Kentucky, Southern, Eastern, Western, South-Eastern-Western-North, no matter where they are from they are not going to out play Frankfort Friday night. And whoever it was that said they are going to have Quan Weaver ready to quit, let me go ahead and tell you Quan is in no mood to quit this week, and he's definitaly not in a mood to lose.:madman:

 

So Dayton can keep up the arguing :argue:, but Crush or whoever you are when you are at the game and you see that it's the second quarter and The Frankfort High Panthers not Quan Weaver is rallying your Dayton squad, I'm sure you'll be ready to :sssh:

 

And let's not get to humble about every Panther can out run Dayton's players with better 40's and stuff, let's just stick to good ole Nothern KY style football :p

 

 

 

:laugh:

Can a Mod please place a poll on this thread please?

Hopefully Quan doesn't watch this junk often. One who seeks individaul attention oftens destroys the team individually.

 

Let the truth be told!

Correct, by a total of 85-33.

 

Take Beechwood out of that equation and you will find a different result. Dayton played right with Holmes and Lloyd. They had a chance to beat Holmes but missed on two goal line opportunities, and they were down by a TD going into the 4th quarter against Lloyd. Personally I thought both of these teams speed would kill Dayton, but Dayton ran with them all night. Dayton has better speed than most will admit to.

I would like to see Dayton pull off the upset but I just don't think it will happen. Good luck to both teams!

P.S. I have been Daytons biggest naysayer the past couple of years, Im sure many will testify to that, this is just how strongly I feel an upset here.

 

I will testify to this one also :D

I wouldn't call it optimism...I call it Cocky and a lot of Jaw...Which always leads to defeat...

 

I'm just glad that the majority of people that I know from NKY come across with major respect and class...:thumb:

It should be quite obvious that I have studied this game, I apologize if my opinions dont jive with yours, but remember they are opinions, they mean nothing to all but some as it seems. Always leads to defeat, I think not, I no longer play, coaches dont listen, so what possible effect would my support of my district have on the outcome of this contest.I did not know how sensitive some have become and I truly apologize to those I have offended with my optimism. As far as saying I do not come accross with class,a difference of opinion designates class how.'

I will stop supporting Dayton and get on FHS, will you love me then?:bunny:

It should be quite obvious that I have studied this game, I apologize if my opinions dont jive with yours, but remember they are opinions, they mean nothing to all but some as it seems. Always leads to defeat, I think not, I no longer play, coaches dont listen, so what possible effect would my support of my district have on the outcome of this contest.I did not know how sensitive some have become and I truly apologize to those I have offended with my optimism. As far as saying I do not come accross with class,a difference of opinion designates class how.'

I will stop supporting Dayton and get on FHS, will you love me then?:bunny:

 

Well down here in the sticks of central Ky...Talk is cheap...I call it trash...

 

So I try to stay away from the trash win or lose...;)

 

I know most folks up there in the big ole NKY...Feel the same way I do...They know me and I know them...:cool:

 

Will I love you then...No...:thumb:

Well down here in the sticks of central Ky...Talk is cheap...I call it trash...

 

So I try to stay away from the trash win or lose...;)

 

I know most folks up there in the big ole NKY...Feel the same way I do...They know me and I know them...:cool:

 

Will I love you then...No...:thumb:

Your talking about the State Capital, sticks, captain, you need to get out and see that wonderful city some day. Ill take a poll and get back to you as far as "most folks" go. and whos talking now.:sleep:

Crush I love it. Passion is good for football. I understand your passion for NKY football.

 

BTW Dayton is a solid football team. The play physical and have so playmakers on offense. Their defense is solid and don't make mistakes to beat themselves. Dayton has all the ability to win on Friday. FHS is in a dog fight.

Ha wow I didn't expect to see all of this in the thread. Even though I want Dayton to win, I just don't see it.

 

Frankfort by atleast 3 TD's

Crush I love it. Passion is good for football. I understand your passion for NKY football.

 

BTW Dayton is a solid football team. The play physical and have so playmakers on offense. Their defense is solid and don't make mistakes to beat themselves. Dayton has all the ability to win on Friday. FHS is in a dog fight.

 

Spoken like a true gentleman:thumb: Good luck friday CoachB.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.