Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton vs Frankfort

Who wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dayton
      27%
      12
    • Frankfort
      72%
      32

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

FHS is a tremendous football team and I give Quan and Tillman credit there good ball players but Dayton has matched up with people just as good with about the same speed. Lloyd (Chappie and Sedryck and we were only down six going into the fourth) with that being said I think Dayton's D has played alot better since then and it should turn out to be a good ball game with Dayton winning in a close one.

 

Dayton 28

 

FHS 21

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 146
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FHS is a tremendous football team and I give Quan and Tillman credit there good ball players but Dayton has matched up with people just as good with about the same speed. Lloyd (Chappie and Sedryck and we were only down six going into the fourth) with that being said I think Dayton's D has played alot better since then and it should turn out to be a good ball game with Dayton winning in a close one.

 

Dayton 28

 

FHS 21

:thumb:
First, never said anything about Quan ready to quit, What I said was last year we had EJ fields ready to quit , walked off field twice had to be sent back in. And why would FHS "rally" Dayton did you mean beat , thrash something along those lines?

I have heard all this bravado before, your schooling me on nothing, nada, zip. I just hope you all can live up to your claims, this time!:bunny:

 

I can't argue with your memory, but I really doubt E.J. Fields was ready to quit. Last game of your high school football career, in the state semi-finals, and you want to get out of the game?

 

Frankfort was only down by 10 until the 4th quarter. Who wants to quit in that game?

 

So glad we've got inter-district play back! Been wanting to see Dayton for a while.

Dayton is pretty solid, but I think it is a stretch that they can keep up once the 2nd half starts

I can't argue with your memory, but I really doubt E.J. Fields was ready to quit. Last game of your high school football career, in the state semi-finals, and you want to get out of the game?

 

Frankfort was only down by 10 until the 4th quarter. Who wants to quit in that game?

 

So glad we've got inter-district play back! Been wanting to see Dayton for a while.

 

Is this because of the encounters you have had with Beechwood? :sssh:

Is this because of the encounters you have had with Beechwood? :sssh:

 

Only had one encounter with Beechwood. But actually it's cause I'm a graphic designer, and like their helmets. Haha.

Only had one encounter with Beechwood. But actually it's cause I'm a graphic designer, and like their helmets. Haha.

 

oh, wow lol... what about Bellevue's, you gotta love that stuff?

oh' date=' wow lol... what about Bellevue's, you gotta love that stuff?[/quote']

 

They got the Michigan Wing don't they? I don't really get it unless you're a wolverine, or you've got some great color combo for it. Black and Gold, eh. On tape it looks more like brown and yellow, like Wyoming.

I can't argue with your memory, but I really doubt E.J. Fields was ready to quit. Last game of your high school football career, in the state semi-finals, and you want to get out of the game?

 

Frankfort was only down by 10 until the 4th quarter. Who wants to quit in that game?

 

So glad we've got inter-district play back! Been wanting to see Dayton for a while.

 

Correct. I am a good friend of EJ and when I asked him about this he was confused. People will say anything these days.:irked:

 

Anyways, I have come to a conclusion that Dayton has a great chance in winning this game. If the Panther's do not play together and stay focused, Dayton may walk away with the victory.

Ram can we please place a poll on this thread, I've been asking for days. :cry:

First, never said anything about Quan ready to quit, What I said was last year we had EJ fields ready to quit , walked off field twice had to be sent back in. And why would FHS "rally" Dayton did you mean beat , thrash something along those lines?

I have heard all this bravado before, your schooling me on nothing, nada, zip. I just hope you all can live up to your claims, this time!:bunny:

 

We were alll dejected, Coaches and Players....You get this way when you realize that your run is over is, and there is nothing that you can do about it...Only one Team will end their season with a win.........

Ram can we please place a poll on this thread, I've been asking for days. :cry:

Done.

Done.

 

Thank You sir.:dancingpa

the game is going to be a tough one as most on these boards know. There is no doubt that NKY football, Dayton included are very solid, year in and out. I still dont think that Dayton has the horses to keep up with Frankfort. Should be an interesting match-up.

 

As far as beechwood goes, they put their pants on one leg at a time just like anyone else. They are beatable on any given night but to do that you have to make fewer mistakes than they do and play fundamentally sound ball.

 

Beechwood is a lot like Danville was when Frankfort began playing them 5- 6 years ago. The first two or three times we played, kids were scared to death just because it was Danville. Over time we began to realize that Danville was human just like we were and the fear was gone. Once that happened, well..................;)

I love all of the hype this game is getting. Tomorrow is day, hopefully we will have a good, hard hitting game, with both teams making few mistakes and the best team walking off to the second round. Can't wait :dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.