Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 84 NKU 69

Featured Replies

I just found this picture on Facebook that someone that MJ and I know posted. If you think that the scoreboard is too high here, I very sorry to have to disagree with you on it. I thought it was situated at a nice level.

Bank Of Kentucky Center pic.jpg

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was you in that hat MJ. I saw Deuce there as well.

Place looked awesome on TV. I couldn't believe I was watching NKU at home...

Place looked awesome on TV. I couldn't believe I was watching NKU at home...

 

I kept on telling people that it was a VERY surreal environment knowing that it as a NKU home game. I was so nervous about everything that I got the pre-game jitters like most athletes do. It might have been an exhibition game but I hope that those individuals who came here to see the game liked it enough to be back for future games.

Samuels looks like a beast but I would like to see how he does against someone with a little more size. He was the only player on UL that impressed me tonight. Clark looked like he wasn't even trying. Sosa is FAST, WOW. 5 for NKU was on fire all night. He was fun to watch. Not a bad showing for the Norse. I saw a few fellow BGPers there. I agree with a lot of your "problems" Mustang. Another thing that bothered me was the lack of space from the seat in front of you. Trying to walk to the middle of the row was a challenge. Other than that I was impressed with the arena its very nice.

 

First of all, I agree with everything in your post. :thumb:

 

And secondly, I saw you quite a few times last night, but didn't want to look like an idiot yelling at you. :cool::D :lol:

I am famous, lol....check it out, a friend showed me this.

 

:lol: I DEFINITELY saw you then MJ...:lol: :lol:

I am famous, lol....check it out, a friend showed me this.

 

Art imitates life. You are a little blurry... :p

NKU showed they could play with anyone tonight, although their post play could not match up with the big boys from Louisville, not many can. NKU had no problem with the Louisville press. Mcguire had an unreal night shooting

but I will have to see him do it against a man to man, but Rick Majerus has to be second guessing himself. NKU was not intimidated at all and should be a real force in their conference.

Arena was as nice as any I have been in and much more comfortable than Rupp. My guess is Louisville may very well beat Kentucky by about the same score they beat NKU. Preston Knowles has really bulked up under Pittino and should have a nice year for the Cards.

 

Shooter, I hope you are not suggesting NKU is as good as UK with the bold statement? UK would smoke NKU and will beat Louisville this year.

 

The fact of the matter is Louisville had a bad night and NKU played out of their butts and still lost by 15.

Shooter, I hope you are not suggesting NKU is as good as UK with the bold statement? UK would smoke NKU and will beat Louisville this year.

 

The fact of the matter is Louisville had a bad night and NKU played out of their butts and still lost by 15.

 

Based on....

Unfortunately I was not able to attend the game like I had thought I would. I was in Lexington and since I didn't drive, I was unable to find a ride back in time for the game.

 

Sounds like I missed a heck of a game though. I was hoping for NKU to win but realistically I knew they wouldn't. However, to only lose by 15 to a top notch D1 program is a very good accomplishment.

 

Can't wait for the regular season to start so I can get to attend games in the new BOK.

MJ looks like a cross between Panama Jack and Hank Williams Jr in that picture.

Samardo will become another legendary Pitino recruit to wear the number #24.

Shooter, I hope you are not suggesting NKU is as good as UK with the bold statement? UK would smoke NKU and will beat Louisville this year.

 

The fact of the matter is Louisville had a bad night and NKU played out of their butts and still lost by 15.

 

No, I'm just saying Louisville is 15 points better than KY also, its all about matchups and Louisville has the horses to neutralize Patterson, and outside of Mcguire, and handling the press , I thought the rest of the NKU players

played below average. NKU needed someone opposite Mcguire to get hot

on the other wing and it never happened. I'm sure Louisvilles strength and Length had a lot to do with it, but all in all, NKU was not intimidated at all

and are setting themselves up to have a much better season than last years 21-8 squad.

MJ looks like a cross between Panama Jack and Hank Williams Jr in that picture.

 

I don't know if that is exactly what I was going for...but I kinda like that explanation, lol.

 

And I forgot to tell you all, while we were giving TWill a hard time for wearing a sweatervest on the bench he got very aggrivated with us and pulled out a wad of cash and said something like I get money, lol.

:lol: I DEFINITELY saw you then MJ...:lol: :lol:

 

Haha...what's so funny? lol

 

All I know is that it would have been a great picture if Rick Pitino and that ref didn't get in the way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.