Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 84 NKU 69

Featured Replies

I don't know if that is exactly what I was going for...but I kinda like that explanation, lol.

 

And I forgot to tell you all, while we were giving TWill a hard time for wearing a sweatervest on the bench he got very aggrivated with us and pulled out a wad of cash and said something like I get money, lol.

 

Your lucky it wasn't his Glock. :lol:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just found this picture on Facebook that someone that MJ and I know posted. If you think that the scoreboard is too high here, I very sorry to have to disagree with you on it. I thought it was situated at a nice level.

Statman, I was seated five rows up in the corner just off of the end of the NKU bench (Section 105) and therefore had to look up into the lights to see the board. I see by the photo that you posted that there is indeed a scoreboard in the corner of what would be behind the end of the visitor's bench.

 

I'm sure that from the middle rows of the lower level, and certainly from the upper level, the scoreboard is perfectly situated. I think that maybe you will agree that the information is squeezed pretty tightly on the board though. When you get the chance ask Coach Bez and the staff if they had any difficulty reading the board from their vantagepoint - just curious.

 

I guess that I'm coming off as being pretty knit-pickey about our beautiful new arena, (for which I am very thankful) and I don't want to sound that way. Each of the little nuances that I mentioned are no big deal and are merely simple inconveniences, not criticisms.

Your lucky it wasn't his Glock. :lol:

 

Yeah, lol...that could have been very bad. But I would definitely have been famous, lol.

MJ looks like a cross between Panama Jack and Hank Williams Jr in that picture.

 

I was there and was able to experience MJ taking on a variety of different personality's last night. He was certainly in rare form. Not that I have much room to talk, I was certainly not myself either. All in all last night was a blast.

BTW would love to see NKU move to D1 and especially if they were accepted into the Ohio Valley Conference. It would be a great fit for the OVC as well as NKU..... OVC would get the advantage of NKU being in a a major TV market (compared to the rest of the OVC members) and NKU would be in a mid major D1 Conference whose basketball program is respected nation wide, without having to have a football team! Great fit for both.....

 

 

I agree!!:thumb::thumb:

 

:fight:

Haha...what's so funny? lol

 

All I know is that it would have been a great picture if Rick Pitino and that ref didn't get in the way.

 

Just because I noticed you as soon as I looked over there. :D :lol:

Just because I noticed you as soon as I looked over there. :D :lol:

 

Haha, yeah well I guess it was kinda hard to miss me, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.