Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

It's only a matter of time for Holmes, hopefully he will keep his blunts at home. I wonder when the league will suspend him?

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should change my name to the Titans. Not sure how I'm getting it done but the streak of wins is nice. Since we starting giving the team victory parades through Possum Trot and free lunch at the diner, they have responded well.

Please tell us, what about Felix Jones in the top 5 rounds? Don't be embarrassed, my first season I took Andre Ware with my #1, and Joe Montana at #2, what was I thinking? Luckily that was about 20 years ago, I know am pretty confident prior to my draft these days.

 

I don't know what I was doing. LIke I was a casual NFL fan at best, and this league has so many teams, you really have to do some research, I'd say after round 7 or 8 I finally got it together and starting researching my picks a little more. Oh well, I just want to stay in the league so I can come back next year more prepared, but right now I like my odds. I'm sure people watching my picks initially were in aw of my ignorance:lol:

This guy is dead.

 

Cross him off then.

And the Rusty Ankles hold on to win!

 

8-3 now...that should lock up a playoff spot.

Roddy White had a so-so game and my 3 back up WR's all scored 19 points.. :confused:

As long as Clinton Portis doesn't have a great night tomorrow night I will take sole position of second in the National North....pretty happy for that.

:madman::madman: My best week of the year, only 2 people score better than me and I still lose...

  • Author

Week 9 Sunday Scores

 

 

Finals

West Kentucky Rams (64 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (75 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (72 pts) at Jungle Junkies (63 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (85 pts) at BG Trash Talkers (50 pts)

 

 

Over

Florence Fighters (70 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (49 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (63 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (70 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (88 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (85 pts)

Fleming Hooligans ® (65 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (43 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (65 pts) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (66 pts)

 

 

Going Into Monday Night

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (62 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (37 pts)

Louisville Legends (57 pts) at Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (86 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (51 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (31 pts)

The Field (63 pts) at Indo Savages ® (49 pts)

East End Evolution (48 pts) at Maysville Split Ends ® (67 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (49 pts) at Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (53 pts)

Shelby Cards (78 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (60 pts)

Louisa Lumber (48 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (78 pts)

  • Author

Playing Monday Night

 

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (62 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (37 pts)

Street Machines have:

Ward, Hines PIT WR

Pittsburgh Def

 

 

Louisville Legends (57 pts) at Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (86 pts)

Legends have:

Portis, Clinton WAS RB

Suisham, Shaun WAS PK

 

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (51 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (31 pts)

WarHogs have:

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Thrill have:

Cooley, Chris WAS TE

 

 

The Field (63 pts) at Indo Savages ® (49 pts)

Savages have:

Parker, Willie PIT RB

 

 

East End Evolution (48 pts) at Maysville Split Ends ® (67 pts)

Evolution have:

Washington, Nate PIT WR

 

 

Richmond Outsiders (49 pts) at Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (53 pts)

Outsides have:

Ward, Hines PIT WR

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT

 

 

Shelby Cards (78 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (60 pts)

Moonshiners have:

Portis, Clinton WAS RB

 

 

Louisa Lumber (48 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (78 pts)

Lumber have:

Miller, Heath PIT TE

  • Author

Louisa Lumber (48 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (78 pts)

 

If the Gophers hold on the the win they will clinch the Shelby Division Championship

This guy is dead.

 

Cross him off then.

Great line and movie! :thumb:

Great line and movie! :thumb:

Mitchell Friedman?!?

:dancingpa LETS GO PORTIS !! 100 YARDS AND 2 TD'S !!! :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.