Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

:madman: If Grahm would quit fumbling Garcia might have a chance to do something for me.

I sure hope TB gets the ball first in OT so that Garcia can get some more! (My money league QB)

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sure hope TB gets the ball first in OT so that Garcia can get some more! (My money league QB)

No TD but he got some decent yards out of that drive.

No Gore, No steve smith, No Running back from the ravens whose named I refused to mention because I cant stand him because he hardly ever plays= a very very very bad week for me.

The Rabbit Fist have now won 5 in a row:banana:

Who would have thought that Benson would score 16, and Norwood would score 14...and I didn't start either one of them.

 

But still pulled out the win.

I started off the year 1-5, and after this week I'll be 6-5.

 

Godot, has the team I've got ever had a winning record or an owner last more than 1 year? I looked at the history of the team and its a losing record overall

  • Author

Scores at 6:30 CST

 

 

Final

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (85 pts) at BG Trash Talkers (50 pts)

 

 

Over

Florence Fighters (59 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (49 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (64 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (69 pts)

Fleming Hooligans ® (65 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (43 pts)

 

 

To Be Contested

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (53 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (37 pts)

Louisville Legends (41 pts) at Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (80 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (48 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (70 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (51 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (24 pts)

The Field (60 pts) at Indo Savages ® (49 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (84 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (85 pts)

East End Evolution (48 pts) at Maysville Split Ends ® (67 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (49 pts) at Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (22 pts)

Shelby Cards (78 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (60 pts)

Louisa Lumber (48 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (70 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (72 pts) at Jungle Junkies (53 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (65 pts) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (49 pts)

Edited by Godot

I need 19 from the Indy D and Dallas Clark. Come on INDY!!!!

  • Author
Godot, has the team I've got ever had a winning record or an owner last more than 1 year?
This is the first year in the league for any team in the American Conference.

 

Last year we had an Expansion league with the top eight teams geting to stay in and join the BGP League. The non-playoff teams had to sit down and they were replaced by eight new owners.

This is the first year in the league for any team in the American Conference.

 

Last year we had an Expansion league with the top eight teams geting to stay in and join the BGP League. The non-playoff teams had to sit down and they were replaced by eight new owners.

 

Gotcha:thumb:

 

This was the first time I've ever did fantasy FB. Very frustrating at first but I'm having a good time now, hopefully my team can make the playoffs so I can come back next year. How many weeks till the playoffs start?

^ You don't have to make the playoffs to keep your team.

Gotcha:thumb:

 

This was the first time I've ever did fantasy FB. Very frustrating at first but I'm having a good time now, hopefully my team can make the playoffs so I can come back next year. How many weeks till the playoffs start?

It's always fun when you are winning....

 

:lol:

^ You don't have to make the playoffs to keep your team.

 

I thought the 4 teams in each league that didn't make the playoffs were out?

I just checked my last 3 games after this week, I'm favored in all so that's good

 

And thanks to whoever released Ray Rice!

  • Author
I thought the 4 teams in each league that didn't make the playoffs were out?
Eight teams will not make the playoffs, only four off those will be out.

I am up by 19, and my opponent has Dallas Clark and Indy's defense. Peyton...please throw it to someone besides Dallas Clark!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.