Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

I accepted that trade UKMF, I could use the safety net for Berrian with already ok numbers.

 

I needed a TE terribly....Last week Todd Heap got me 1 point, was the first point I've got all year from my TE's I believe. :lol:

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats a fair offer but not something I can do.

 

Interested in talking at all?

Anyone want to talk about a serious trade for Turner ? I'd like to package Turner and Coles for a lesser RB (not a non starter) and a better WR. Or vice versa. It could be a lesser WR and a better RB. Let me know if anyone is interested.

After looking at Huggs' Thugs, it's hard to believe he hasn't won a game. Overall he has a nice lineup.

After looking at Huggs' Thugs, it's hard to believe he hasn't won a game. Overall he has a nice lineup.

Indirect injuries to teammates of my roster hit me early, and I can't seem to recover. Been a strange year...

I can't seem to get anything together.....I am 4-6 with no great outlook...I need a RB, and a WR.

Roddy is the only thing keeping my team afloat HT.. Anyone else is fair game

HT all about offering some scrubs for your number 1 lol

I need a RB if anyone is willing to trade, make me an offer. Harlan Mound Street

When do waivers go through?

 

I forgot.

7 or 8 tonight I think. I always forget exactly what time.

  • Author
When do waivers go through?

 

I forgot.

6 PM CST / 7 PM EST
HT all about offering some scrubs for your number 1 lol

 

Right TJ and and a RB that has more points than any RB you have for Fitz. :rolleyes:

Right TJ and and a RB that has more points than any RB you have for Fitz. :rolleyes:

 

Right....TJ will not get much the rest of the year with no Palmer and that RB had 60 points, 30 of which was in 1 game:rolleyes: and he won't get much action at all when Parker gets back.

Right....TJ will not get much the rest of the year with no Palmer and that RB had 60 points, 30 of which was in 1 game:rolleyes: and he won't get much action at all when Parker gets back.

 

So let me guess...he offered Mwelde Moore and TJ Houshmanzadeh for Larry Fitzgerald?

 

I'd turn that down too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.