Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

I've put Larry Fitzgerald up on the trading block...

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've put Larry Fitzgerald up on the trading block...

 

Wish you were in my league.

I'm going to be offering some trades up to people. RiverRats, I offered you one.

The Game of the Week

 

Fleming Hooligans ® (5-5) at Junction City Jailcats (7-3)

Both team are in 1st place of their division

 

Wish I was in Fleming Hooligan's division, lol.

Interesting Notes

 

With four games remaining, the following teams are on the verge of joining the five teams in league history to win ten regular season games:

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (8-2)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (8-2)

Banklick Swamp Gas (7-3

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (7-3)

Junction City Jailcats (7-3)

West Kentucky Rams (7-3)

 

 

 

Teams with 10 Win Seasons

11 - East Coast SubVets - 2003

11 - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004

10 - Grayson County Swamptrash - 2005

10 - Louisville Legends - 2007

10 - Huggs Thuggs - 2007

 

 

Big Creek Moonshiners 7-3. Man rookies get no respect :p

I've put Larry Fitzgerald up on the trading block...

 

Offer sent.

Big Creek Moonshiners 7-3. Man rookies get no respect :p

 

You've already been ruled out as a viable candidate to join the 10 win club:p

I still am in the market for a qb!

I just wish my running backs were healthy and not staying in trouble, then maybe I would not be on the outside looking in to get in the playoffs.

 

Bush-injured

Johnson-trouble

Tons of pressure on the Amish this weekend. An uderdog to a winless team, approaching a record for consecutive losses. This is a definite trap.

Garbage...

 

A 3rd team RB and TJ for Fitz was better?

A 3rd team RB and TJ for Fitz was better?

 

More like 1st Dunn is hurt and Graham was getting the bulk of the carries anyways.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.