Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

Eight teams will not make the playoffs, only four off those will be out.

 

Ah, so the bottom 4 teams are gone then? Is it the bottom 4 from each division or overall?

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I hate about going to the Bengals games is I have no chance to make last minute changes to my lineup, like putting Benson in for Edge....I got 1 stinkin point from my RBs, how pathetic is that?

Props to the Rabbit Fists, after your draft I thought you would be lucky to win a game or two, but you've done OK in year one.

Props to the Rabbit Fists, after your draft I thought you would be lucky to win a game or two, but you've done OK in year one.

 

Yea it was my first time, Kevin Boss? What was I thinking that early in the draft:lol: I'm looking forward to next year having some experience!

One thing I hate about going to the Bengals games is I have no chance to make last minute changes to my lineup, like putting Benson in for Edge....I got 1 stinkin point from my RBs, how pathetic is that?

 

Don't feel to bad, I only got 5 from my RB's.:madman:

Will Hines Ward and the Steeler D combine for more than 20 pts tomorrow night?

Will Hines Ward and the Steeler D combine for more than 20 pts tomorrow night?

 

I wouldn't count on it, but there is a chance.

 

The bad thing about your chances there is that Campbell hasn't thrown an INT all year.

Yea it was my first time, Kevin Boss? What was I thinking that early in the draft:lol: I'm looking forward to next year having some experience!

 

Please tell us, what about Felix Jones in the top 5 rounds? Don't be embarrassed, my first season I took Andre Ware with my #1, and Joe Montana at #2, what was I thinking? Luckily that was about 20 years ago, I know am pretty confident prior to my draft these days.

I wouldn't count on it, but there is a chance.

 

The bad thing about your chances there is that Campbell hasn't thrown an INT all year.

 

I guess I should have clarified my position. I'm up over 20 and he still has Ward and Pit D going. I think my chances of winning are good, just wanted some other opinions.

I am stunned, just STUNNED to come here and find that I lost. No, really. What a change from the past few weeks. :D

My team is in shambles....Luckily I got out to a quick start, so I should be alright as far as staying in the league.

I guess I should have clarified my position. I'm up over 20 and he still has Ward and Pit D going. I think my chances of winning are good, just wanted some other opinions.

 

I wouldn't worry too much then. The Redskins have a decent defense, so I don't see Ward having a huge day...

 

And I don't see Pittsburgh's defense getting that many points either.

I guess I should have clarified my position. I'm up over 20 and he still has Ward and Pit D going. I think my chances of winning are good, just wanted some other opinions.

 

You still have a chance, I think Holmes will come back in a big way, but I woulnd't be too confident at this point, one defensive score and you could be toast. Campbell is due for a turnover or two. I would lay money against you at this point, but nothing better than winning a game when you have players or opponents playing on MNF.

One thing I hate about going to the Bengals games is I have no chance to make last minute changes to my lineup, like putting Benson in for Edge....I got 1 stinkin point from my RBs, how pathetic is that?

 

I feel the same. I was going to put Benson in as well today, but I totally forgot after a weekend full of enjoyable beverages, lol. But, it's okay.

You still have a chance, I think Holmes will come back in a big way, but I woulnd't be too confident at this point, one defensive score and you could be toast. Campbell is due for a turnover or two. I would lay money against you at this point, but nothing better than winning a game when you have players or opponents playing on MNF.

 

I sure hope that Holmes starts getting some points. I could really use my WR's getting hot soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.