Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

GT almost had as many on his bench as he did in his lineup. :lol:

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GT almost had as many on his bench as he did in his lineup. :lol:

:banana:

Does this week break the record, GT? It would be a shame if EKR is just a lost memory in this league.

Does this week break the record, GT? It would be a shame if EKR is just a lost memory in this league.

Yup. It's all mine... :dancingpa

GT, I tried to help you out by sending you Driver, and you benched him!

GT, I tried to help you out by sending you Driver, and you benched him!

Titans are tough, so I thought it was a good move. Typical of my year. At least now I don't have to watch another lead slip away on Monday night...

Good luck GT, I've been playing fantasy since '90, and your team is so puzzling, on paper but 11 losses is really something special, relish it, I doubt it will ever happen to you again. Some things just don't make sense, I thought Rocket's team would be lucky to win one game and he's at five now, a real head scratcher.

Good luck GT, I've been playing fantasy since '90, and your team is so puzzling, on paper but 11 losses is really something special, relish it, I doubt it will ever happen to you again. Some things just don't make sense, I thought Rocket's team would be lucky to win one game and he's at five now, a real head scratcher.

 

Hey watch it!:fight:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

I'm going to lose to the stinkin field.. Geez..

So if someone doesn't turn in a lineup, and the field beats their opponent, does that count as a win for them?

So if someone doesn't turn in a lineup, and the field beats their opponent, does that count as a win for them?

 

Yes.

We're washing the fire trucks in Possum Trot tonight in preparation for another parade and free buffet at the diner tomorrow.

Good luck GT, I've been playing fantasy since '90, and your team is so puzzling, on paper but 11 losses is really something special, relish it, I doubt it will ever happen to you again. Some things just don't make sense, I thought Rocket's team would be lucky to win one game and he's at five now, a real head scratcher.

 

Thanks. Been having fun with it. I know I drafted well, but it just hasn't worked. Oh well...

  • Author
So if someone doesn't turn in a lineup, and the field beats their opponent, does that count as a win for them?
No, both teams get a loss.
No, both teams get a loss.

 

Ok that makes sense, I was gonna say maybe GT should quit turning in lineups if they did:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.