Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

O I offered Moore. That 3rd string RB has more points than all your RB's. :lol:

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wish my running backs were healthy and not staying in trouble, then maybe I would not be on the outside looking in to get in the playoffs.

 

Bush-injured

Johnson-trouble

 

I know how you feel...

 

I was down for a little with Westbrook being out, and whatever Marouney's deal was.

Tons of pressure on the Amish this weekend. An uderdog to a winless team, approaching a record for consecutive losses. This is a definite trap.

 

I can't decide which way to root on this game. On one hand, I'd like to see GT go winless. On the other hand, I would like to see him avoid the record for consecutive losses because EKR really deserves that record.

O I offered Moore. That 3rd string RB has more points than all your RB's. :lol:

 

The bulk of his came in one game:irked:

Week Nine Games

 

 

Inter-Conference Match-ups

 

 

Boone Division vs Northern Division

Florence Fighters (6-4) at Banklick Swamp Gas (7-3)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (8-2) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (4-6)

Louisville Legends (6-4) at Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (4-6)

Huggs Thuggs (0-10) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (6-4)

 

Harrod Division vs Western Division

Possum Trot WarHogs (6-4) at Mississippi Thrill ® (6-4)

Kalamazoo Wings (1-9) at Indo Savages ® (4-6)

West Kentucky Rams (7-3) at Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (5-5)

Southern KY SubVets (6-4) at Bardstown Butchers (5-5)

 

 

Clay Division vs Central Division

Fleming Hooligans ® (5-5) at Junction City Jailcats (7-3)

East End Evolution (4-6) at Maysville Split Ends ® (5-5)

Richmond Outsiders (4-6) at Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (5-5)

Shelby Cards (3-7) at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (7-3)

 

Shelby Division vs Eastern Division

Louisa Lumber (4-6) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (8-2)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (7-3) at Jungle Junkies (5-5)

Auxier RiverRats (3-7) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (4-6)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (4-6) at BG Trash Talkers (3-7)

;).

I can't decide which way to root on this game. On one hand, I'd like to see GT go winless. On the other hand, I would like to see him avoid the record for consecutive losses because EKR really deserves that record.

 

Going 0- whatever for the season is something to root for.

I just realized I've already surpassed my win total from last year. The Rusty Ankles went 6-7 last season.

Out of my original 16 players(15 drafted, 1 keeper), I now have 4 of them, and one of them isn't my keeper. :lol:

I'm going to be offering some trades up to people. RiverRats, I offered you one.

 

Thats a fair offer but not something I can do.

Out of my original 16 players(15 drafted, 1 keeper), I now have 4 of them, and one of them isn't my keeper. :lol:

 

That's crazy lol...wow.

I accepted that trade UKMF, I could use the safety net for Berrian with already ok numbers.

Fitzgerald for a RB, someone make me a deal!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.