Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Marvin?

Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should the Begals fire Marvin Lewis?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't matter when your coach is handcuffed as bad as Mikey will make them.

And hire who?

 

I say let Marvin finish the season and then we'll go from there. At this point, the worst thing we could do is win 4-5 games and ruin our draft pick.

 

Sad, but true.

They should let him finish and see how the Bengals finish out. If they string together a couple of wins and look like their is some promise at the end of the year then its a coin toss. If they end with either 1 or 2 wins they should fire him.

Where's the option to fire Mike Brown as the owner....

Let him finish the year out, see who is on the market..

I voted yes, but I want it to wait til the end of the year. I can't help but wanna watch this train wreck even more...

He appears to be a solid Coach, who in the right situation and void of roster character problems, could make the Bengals a contender.

 

Get rid of others and keep Marvin.

I dont' really like firing coaches, but they are horrible right now and they might need a fresh start.

If I was Marvin I would want to be fired. I think he could be a good coach under better management.

Firing him won't do any good, is there any way to fire the owner? I there isn't, so...

He appears to be a solid Coach, who in the right situation and void of roster character problems, could make the Bengals a contender.

 

Get rid of others and keep Marvin.

 

What in the world would make you think that Marvin is a solid coach? Has he done ANYTHING in Cincinnati that would lead you to believe that?

Mike brown is all about money. I may be wrong, but I don't think he has ever fired a coach under contract. IMO Marvin will finish out his contract and then not be resigned. No way Brown pays 2 salaries.

He appears to be a solid Coach, who in the right situation and void of roster character problems, could make the Bengals a contender.

 

Get rid of others and keep Marvin.

 

For what?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.